Saturday weigh in

Evening everyone :) just came across this thread! im a Saturday Morning weigh in(er?) lol. Was very naughty last weekend which made my weigh in this morning poor for me-1lbs off. i am going to try my hardest to get down to the 16 stone bracket so will be hoping for at least a 3lbs loss next Saturday :)
xxxx

I lost 3.5 pounds, got my 1 stone award, and Slimmer of the Week :)

Well done!

Another 2lb off this morning - and below a "number" I don't want to see on the scales again.

A nice achievement for sure! Good news!

Evening everyone :) just came across this thread! im a Saturday Morning weigh in(er?) lol. Was very naughty last weekend which made my weigh in this morning poor for me-1lbs off. i am going to try my hardest to get down to the 16 stone bracket so will be hoping for at least a 3lbs loss next Saturday :)
xxxx

Welcome :)

This is a good Saturday class - look at all our losses this week - we're doing well! Now, if I could have just resisted the nutbread and the wine I had yesterday, I might be more confident about losing next week as well...

Hi, i'm new to the site, been reading posts for ages but finally posting. I'm doing Slimming world at home and my first weigh in yesterday lost 4lb :)

^ Congratulations SarahJane30 :D

I lost 1/2 a pound. I'm trying not to be disappointed but to be honest I'm gutted. I only started a few weeks ago and I had hoped the "honey moon" period at the beginning, with the big losses, would have lasted longer than a fortnight. I was 100% last week, with lots of superfree. I really don't know what I could have done differently. Now I'm terrified that I won't lose at all this week as my loss has gone 5 - 4 - 1.5 - 0.5. Arrrrrgh. At this rate I'll be this size forever except eating more healthily. :mad:

Oo i didn't see this thread, posted mine own weigh in on the General Forum! So Saturday when i weighed in, i lost 3lbs! Really proud of myself for being disciplined as usually i'll start something and give up easily :)

Scales are showing a 2lb gain for me but I am disputing that :eek: Have stuck to plan all week apart from last night when I had 2 white rolls and a slice of white bread (all syned which took me a wee bit over for the week but not 2lbs worth). I am feeling bloated and tummy slightly cramping this morning so I think it is due to the bread.

Oh well... onwards and downwards... Have a massive bbq today which is not going to help, to much beer and food (and not all 100% SW friendly, when I am producing food for ~ 25 could not afford to do it all sw based, salads are made with low fat mayo etc but burgers and sausages are all "normal ones".) Oh well back on track tomorrow and then see what damage limitation I can do in a few days.

Hi Everyone,

OK if I join you?

Have just weighed myself and I am horrified! Have got my SW books out again, and I am determined to lose weight this time!

5lbs off for me this week I'm dead chuffed, really thought it was gonna be either a gain or a maintain!!

Hi all, done my weigh in yesterday & i managed to lose quite a bit through the week (lots of walking with a heavy buggy). 8 lbs down from last week & a total of 11lbs.

Congrats, that's a huge loss. Well done you!

I'm the same, I can never see where it's gone from but others always can and it won't be long before friends start telling you how good you're looking and asking if you've lost weight I'm sure, keep up the good work! x

I'm the same, I can never see where it's gone from but others always can and it won't be long before friends start telling you how good you're looking and asking if you've lost weight I'm sure, keep up the good work! x

My best friend keeps saying i'll be a size 10 soon enough lol! She's a bit obsessed, seeing as she's just had lipo & a tummy tuck. Hopefully things will start to tone up when i start using a kettlebell at home :)

Back