Saturday weigh in

Well done, every pound counts :)

I gained half a pound last week, which wasn't as much as I expected - with the recent hot weather, I've been lazy and buying lunches instead of cooking.

Back into the habit this week, though!

Hi everyone
Im new to SW never done it before, im doing it from home and weigh myself on a saturday. I use to do weight watchers and lost 4st 7lb but then the weight loss stopped and i have so much more weight to lose, so thought i would give SW a try so far so good, i no its only my first day but i love it alreadt your not limited to food like you are on WW.

So i shall post here every saturday with my weight loss/gain (hopefully loss) lol

good luck this week everyone

Emma x

Hi people can I ask you good people that weigh in on Saturdays, are your groups well attended? I have an opportunity to be starting a Saturday group myself and I'm keen to know if Saturday is popular? Any information would be great. Thank you

Sts this week. Gutted. :( I was off the plan more days than on so only got myself to blame. Gonna be stronger this week and stick to the plan. I need to do more planning.

Have swapped from a Monday group to a Saturday, so hadn't been weighed for nearly 2 weeks - lost 1 lb. Very pleased as haven't been on the plan properly.

Motivated to give it 100% this week

Well Done everyone x

Back