Saturday weigh in

I lost a fabby 3.5lb this morning, 2lb gain last weeks so thankful I didnt blow it and just kept plodding a lesson learnt well!!

Only 1lb this week - slightly annoyed with myself as I was 2lb lighter on Thursday when stood on the scales. Sadly, my old enemies caught me on Friday - bread and chocolate!

hi everyone
i had my first weigh-in today and lost 4lb was buzzing when i was stood on scales, i'm doin it from home too so i'm well pleased with myself :)

WELL DONE everyone x

hi everyone
i had my first weigh-in today and lost 4lb was buzzing when i was stood on scales, i'm doin it from home too so i'm well pleased with myself :)

WELL DONE everyone x

Well done!

2lb off for me this week. Slow and steady... :)

Only 1lb this week - slightly annoyed with myself as I was 2lb lighter on Thursday when stood on the scales. Sadly, my old enemies caught me on Friday - bread and chocolate!

I had the same , I was at 5lb loss on Thursday and then had some naughty things on Thursday night thinking it would be okay then ended up with a 4lb loss instead. If I just controlled myself then I may have lost an extra pound rather than put it on ! Lesson learnt though :)

Have lost a fabulous 4lb this week - really pleased with myself as I too am doing this from home with just my old SW books for support. School reunion coming up in 3 weeks, so gotta keep going......

2.5lb off this morning so that is half a stone since I restarted 15/06. Had a few weekends with "stuff" on which did not help but getting there..

2lbs off this week. So 5lbs so far. Gonna work hard for my half a stone next week. :D

Back