Saturday weigh in

1st weight is is -3.5lb, I'm disappointed with that as I thought being week one I would of lost more, but anyways my target is 5lb per month so I'm on target.

Another 2lbs off me this week. Starting to struggle a bit now though - I'm a bit bored with what I'm eating so will have to get the recipe books out again.

PLUS school reunion tomorrow - people I haven't seen for 25 years! As we have all volunteered to bring puddings, and nobody seems to be bringing anything healthy at all, I think any weight loss next week will be a miracle.

Hi, I used to go to classes before but after a few weeks I gave up because I couldnt always make class. This time Im going to try to do it at home with the help of these boards. I will be weighing in on a Saturday morning. The scales were far from kind to me this morning but hopefully over the weeks and months to come we can become friends again.

How are we all doing peeps, Hope the weight loss is going good. Didn't feel like I had lost anything this week jumped on the dreaded scales sat morning to my surprise had lost 4lbs. Hope this news spurs everyone on good look for next week See you all then x

Well done peeps!i didn't realise I hadn't calculated my weight loss properly, I acctually lost 4lb last week. Wonder what it'll be this Sat, target is 5lb a month, so only need 1lb to hit Augusts target.

Got my 1st weigh in tomorrow and even tho I havent managed to stick to the plan 100% Im still looking forward to seeing what the scales say. Ive been really good in as far as I havent had a sneaky peep. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow :)

Hey evryone sounds like some good losses this week, myself on the other hand had a really naughty start to the week, was expecting a gain but to my surprise, i have lost a pound, in my defence i was only bad on tuesday, so just goes to show even if you have a slip if you get straight back on it, you can recover. BAD THING, was a Dominos :'(

I've had a very stressful 10 days or so after we were told our dog has heart failure and have been in and out of the vets, so not really had time or the effort to stick to it and so i haven't weighed in. She's better now though and so I'm back on the wagon as of tomorrow :)

3 off for me this week :) had tried really hard as have gained the previous 2weeks. Gone off the rails since Saturday so definite back to it again today. Have a good week guys xxx

I put on 1.5lb after saturday weigh in.:mad:...I seem to have hit a plateau ..I have lost one and a half stone up to now but seem to either stay the same or put on and loose the same couple of pounds...I have a further stone and a half to loose but feel pretty despondent at the moment..any advice would be great..I have been following slimming world ee plan..

Back