Saturday weigh in

​back from my trip to the UK, as expected, 1.5 kilos on. New day, new start, I'll shift this extra before xmas. Why is it SO much easier to put on than take weight off

Does anyone have a week where they are too scared to weigh themselves! Not been a brill week eating wise. Think I may default and weigh next week!:(

Does anyone have a week where they are too scared to weigh themselves! Not been a brill week eating wise. Think I may default and weigh next week!:(

You should WI. It may be better than you think. And if it's not, then at least you know the worst, and what you have to do to deal with it. X

Not posted for a while but back and lost 4lb this week and got my 5.5 stone award and sotw

Hey everyone im changing to Saturday morning weigh in. Looking forward to it does everyone find that Saturday morning is a better weigh day x x :D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Down by a measly 0.1k...
I suppose, with the chocolate fest, its all I could expect.
have given all chocolate to DH to hide!
hoping for better results next week

Back after a short lapse over the holidays. Chinese meal for New Year today then back on the straight and narrow. Weight today up a bit, unsuprisingly.
81.4k. Could be worse

Haven't been as on track as would like to be. But not as terrible as could have been. This Christmas and new year period has made me sick of rich food and alcohol. :beer:. Hoping for a loss on Saturday as will be reigning myself in rest of the week. Looking forward to some superfree!

Hi all xx im a saturday weigher and do SW online x had a great first week and lost 10lbs. Hoping to lose a steady 1-2lbs a week xx

Lost 3lbs this week:D. After a shaky start to the week with new years day buffet I started craving superfree. Couldn't look at another spring roll.

Lost 3lbs this week:D. After a shaky start to the week with new years day buffet I started craving superfree. Couldn't look at another spring roll.

Well done xx

Back