Saturday weigh in

Hi miller2 I'm new too :) good luck, I'm super determined too hopefully we'll be celebrating over the next few months :D

Hi everyone! I'm new(ish)! I'm restarting my weight loss after a long time of coasting along and hovering. I haven't put much on since falling off the wagon, but I am nowhere near where I want to be eventually. So, I'm treating this as a clean slate and a fresh start.

I weigh on a Saturday morning so have only had one so far. First week was a loss of 3lbs - I am delighted! I want to lose a total of 33lbs. Let's keep it going!!

Hi everyone! I'm new(ish)! I'm restarting my weight loss after a long time of coasting along and hovering. I haven't put much on since falling off the wagon, but I am nowhere near where I want to be eventually. So, I'm treating this as a clean slate and a fresh start.

I weigh on a Saturday morning so have only had one so far. First week was a loss of 3lbs - I am delighted! I want to lose a total of 33lbs. Let's keep it going!!

you have same statistics as me im 4ft 11in and 11st 13lb and got 2st 1lb to lose :D xx

Hi I started last Saturday and will find out how much I've lost this Saturday don't know if I've done well as been on nights and days. Here's hoping I've been doing zumba too :)

you have same statistics as me im 4ft 11in and 11st 13lb and got 2st 1lb to lose :D xx

Great! We are weight loss twins! Here's hoping we both keep losing steadily until we are where we want to be! :)

Great! We are weight loss twins! Here's hoping we both keep losing steadily until we are where we want to be! :)

Yes we sure are lol xx i hope we do hehe xx

Hoping for a good loss on Saturday, was having a good week till today happened:(. Didn't get much sleep so been tired and picking at food all day. On the positive side it hasn't been like some of my old binges(where a pack of mars bars would disappear). Had curly wurly, tunnocks caramel and cream crackers. But guess I just feel a bit guilty as have been trying to limit my treats more.
Tomorrow will be better after a good night's sleep.

Hoping for a good loss on Saturday, was having a good week till today happened:(. Didn't get much sleep so been tired and picking at food all day. On the positive side it hasn't been like some of my old binges(where a pack of mars bars would disappear). Had curly wurly, tunnocks caramel and cream crackers. But guess I just feel a bit guilty as have been trying to limit my treats more.
Tomorrow will be better after a good night's sleep.

Just put today behind u and start again tomorrow xx

REALLY REALLY hoping to get a good loss on Saturday. Been sooooo good this week. Trying to stop being a serial weigher too so no idea how I'm getting on. Driving me nuts. Not been on scales since Monday. Gonna persevere until proper weigh in at group 8am Saturday. Fingers crossed...

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

REALLY REALLY hoping to get a good loss on Saturday. Been sooooo good this week. Trying to stop being a serial weigher too so no idea how I'm getting on. Driving me nuts. Not been on scales since Monday. Gonna persevere until proper weigh in at group 8am Saturday. Fingers crossed...

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Serial weighing is something I really should work on. I weigh myself more than once every day. It's crazy! Well done for staying away all week. I hope you get the result you deserve! :)

I've not stayed away all week, I got on on Sunday and Monday. I can't tell you how hard it is. I was weighing that often, to be honest I couldn't have told you on Wednesday what difference there had been since Saturday! I'd weigh in the morning, then after work, then before bed. I totally ignore the actual weight, I only use the ones on the slimming world scales for that (the figure on mine differs to theirs so I just look at the weight change since last weigh) - so I end up looking at 1/8 loss then next time 1/4 gain, then next time 1 loss then 2/3 loss then 1/3 gain etc, you see my point, my point is it's pointless hehe. Scales have been moved to the bathroom on Monday night. Didn't even step on them when I moved em!

Hi Everyone, hope you don't mind if I join. I restarted SW last Saturday, so my first week back on it. I use to do SW at home in 2012, decided this year to go to class and get my ass in to gear. xx

Back