Saturday weigh in

Thanks x

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone!

I decided to weigh on a Saturday as even though I technically started SW 9 days ago, I didn't have scales until 2 days after I started. Anyway 3.5lbs off for me! Wasn't expecting that. I thought maybe 1lb and would have been chuffed even with that!

Well done everyone!

I decided to weigh on a Saturday as even though I technically started SW 9 days ago, I didn't have scales until 2 days after I started. Anyway 3.5lbs off for me! Wasn't expecting that. I thought maybe 1lb and would have been chuffed even with that!

Well done xx

Hello all,hope everyone is good. Havn't been on here for a while so starting my s w journey on my own this time and see how i get on. youv'e all been doing great with your losses ,hope mine are as good,will see next sat.

Well done everyone :):thumbup:

Brilliant results everyone! Well done :D

I have joined SW for the first time and also get weighed on a Saturday. I lost 2.5lbs this week and will need all the support I can get! Good luck everyone:)

I have joined SW for the first time and also get weighed on a Saturday. I lost 2.5lbs this week and will need all the support I can get! Good luck everyone:)

Well done you x

Well done everyone :D good luck this week, God knows I need after the weekend I had lol

Well done everyone :D good luck this week, God knows I need after the weekend I had lol

Just use it as motivation to be extra vigilant with the plan for the other 5 days of the week. Hope it was a good weekend! :D

yes and no lol im stressing over it now lol

Back