Saturday weigh in

Well done everybody xx

2nd weigh in, lost 1.5lb, aiming for 1lb this week to get to my 1/2 stone :)

Well done x

Hi new in here, first week on my own having a go and lost two pound saturday! Really going to try for 100% this week!

Well done xx

Hi new in here, first week on my own having a go and lost two pound saturday! Really going to try for 100% this week!

Well done that's fab x

Uh oh...! I went to a Chinese buffet with my friend last night and ate like a pig! Had a sneaky weigh this morning and it's not good news. The rest of the week will be damage limitation! lol Hope you're all having a great week :)

Uh oh...! I went to a Chinese buffet with my friend last night and ate like a pig! Had a sneaky weigh this morning and it's not good news. The rest of the week will be damage limitation! lol Hope you're all having a great week :)

One meal out of 21 shouldn't make a difference! well, that's what my SW consultant used to say, though I never believed her!! Fingers crossed & good luck for the rest of the week then! Hope you enjoyed it!

One meal out of 21 shouldn't make a difference! well, that's what my SW consultant used to say, though I never believed her!! Fingers crossed & good luck for the rest of the week then! Hope you enjoyed it!

I did enjoy it! I was THREE pounds heavier this morning than I was yesterday morning. Yikes! lol (I know... I have to stop the daily weighing - but it's like an addiction!) I don't mind about the jump though, because I know where it came from and I'll still stick to the plan for the rest of the week and accept whatever the scales tell me on Saturday, knowing that it is better than it would have been in my old ways!

I did enjoy it! I was THREE pounds heavier this morning than I was yesterday morning. Yikes! lol (I know... I have to stop the daily weighing - but it's like an addiction!) I don't mind about the jump though, because I know where it came from and I'll still stick to the plan for the rest of the week and accept whatever the scales tell me on Saturday, knowing that it is better than it would have been in my old ways!

Glad you enjoyed it! Actually, if it was Chinese, a lot of that gain is probably water retention. Try drinking loads of water until the weekend - you can probably flush it out.

Thanks for the welcome I made the mistake if getting on the scales midweek and it said I'd list 3 so I ate Chinese :-( feeling really crap now! I'm going to try and be 100% til sat now!

Yesterday didn't do too well had a very emotional day and over ate .However not as bad as could have been. Feeling more grounded today and finger crossed for Saturday.

Yesterday didn't do too well had a very emotional day and over ate .However not as bad as could have been. Feeling more grounded today and finger crossed for Saturday.

Life will throw us horrible days - when staying on plan is the least of our worries. So the best we can do is be mindful of why we're reaching to food for comfort and do our best to get back on track when we can. We're in this for the long haul so bumps on the road won't matter in the end. I hope today is a better day for you x

Morning everyone! I lost 2lbs this week. Sooo glad to see the Chinese buffet didn't so too much damage! It's my daughters birthday party today so I will have to resist the constant temptation of cake - wish me luck!
Looking forward to seeing how everyone has done this week :)

2.5lbs off for me yay!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back