Saturday weigh in

Hi Sweetierufus! I've not had a 100% week at all. I've been eating birthday cake every day since Saturday and had an over-syns Indian takeaway on Saturday night to recover from my daughter's birthday party! Haven't been great with my 1/3 superfree either. BUT I have made good choices along the way as well, so we'll see what the scales say on Saturday morning. The birthday cake is all gone now - PHEW!! :)

Let's hope our good choices outweigh the bad:thumbup:

Definitely not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. My partners birthday meal has been brought forward to tonight. :eek:

Fab hun. It will be a great boost.:thumbup:

I'm definitely gonna start doing some exercise . I have an exercise bike at home been used as a clothes horse.:p

Yes when I had one at home thats all I did lol gym is definitely my vibe x

Well my partners birthday meal was lovely and worth every syn.:D

Although I did discover why we rarely go out with his parents. Complain about everything. The eggs weren't cooked to their liking, didn't have booze they liked. Etc :banghead:

Well my partners birthday meal was lovely and worth every syn.:D Although I did discover why we rarely go out with his parents. Complain about everything. The eggs weren't cooked to their liking, didn't have booze they liked. Etc :banghead:

Ooo no I hate it when that happens, I would have to drink through it lol x

I lost 1.5lbs this morning - I am so delighted after all that birthday cake. I just hope I can keep it up this week! I hope you all have happy faces on the scales today too! :)

Morning minis. Well my first sat weigh in & I'm over the moon! Such a c*@p week, well 3 weeks, & I've managed to somehow bring my weight bk down?! Only a 1lb gain today from my initial lowest weight of 9st7lbs, but it's meant a 3/4 of a pound loss since last week. so so happy :eek:
Good luck everyone x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi all, I have been following sw for a week now. Joined a group last week. I must say I have been really enjoying cooking and eating healthily. I am following extra easy programme and have not been hungry at all. Starting weight was 18.6lb :(

Just weighed myself this morning and I am down 6lb. Good luck everyone.

Starting weight- 18.6lb
Week one- 18.0lb

Well done Bee, that's amazing!! :eek: keep up the good work, you've obviously got the hang of it very quickly x L x

Ooo no I hate it when that happens, I would have to drink through it lol x

Sadly I was driving:p

Well I woke this morning after the meal feeling bloated and full. Stood on scales and gained half a pound. :( Really wish meal had been today as planned as think I may have STS this week.

Looked through my food diary and definitely been having too much bread(white seeded bread and tortillas this week). So lesson learned. I'm ok if I have it once a week but it became most the week. So well over my syn allowance.

On a happier note I fitted into a pair of jeans and a new top yesterday that didn't fit me in December:D.

Well done to everyone on their losses:thumbup:

Hi all, I have been following sw for a week now. Joined a group last week. I must say I have been really enjoying cooking and eating healthily. I am following extra easy programme and have not been hungry at all. Starting weight was 18.6lb :(

Just weighed myself this morning and I am down 6lb. Good luck everyone.

Starting weight- 18.6lb
Week one- 18.0lb

Amazing xx Well done xx
A BIG well done to everyone else too xx

Well today I have lost 2lbs :D very pleased with that as im now only 2lbs away from my club 10 weight eeekkk :D

1.5lb off for me and I won on the raffle. Wooo. Well done everyone x

Well done hun!! X the raffle, I completely forgot abt those! Been doing SW from home, I really miss going to club :(
x L x

Thank you. I did it from home a couple of years a go. :) it's good u won chicken 1/4s and aWM loaf. X

Back