Saturday weigh in

Thank you. I did it from home a couple of years a go. :) it's good u won chicken 1/4s and aWM loaf. X

Yeah been doing it at home since 2011, weightloss definitely slower but close to target now and I'm glad I know that I can do it alone :eek: keep it up hun x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not had a good start to week. Massive binge today. I'm such a self saboteur:mad:

Giving myself a kick up the bum and will be making healthier choices tomorrow.

Not had a good start to week. Massive binge today. I'm such a self saboteur:mad:

Giving myself a kick up the bum and will be making healthier choices tomorrow.

Yes had a takeaway myself yesterday as only ad my breakfast and went swimming with kids so it was late getting back lol xx

Yeah been doing it at home since 2011, weightloss definitely slower but close to target now and I'm glad I know that I can do it alone :eek: keep it up hun x Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

That was the same for me. Slow and steady wins the race. Well done for being close to target that's great. :) xx

3lb off for me:)

Although went to a chinese buffet on Saturday night so not holding out much hope this week

Mind if I join? I'm a Saturday weigher as I'm dieting from home... Currently 1lb off a stone loss, which is where I was at back in August last year, so I can't wait to get past that!

I lost 2lbs last week which I was super pleased with! I had a bad weekend though due to a friend's 21st birthday celebrations and a chronic hangover. Although it could have been worse! I've not been feeling very well since Friday so haven't had a huge appetite. Barely touched anything on Friday, which is what I think contributed to my loss :rolleyes: On Saturday, I went to Frankie & Benny's for breakfast and ate eggs benedict and hash browns with a glass of pineapple juice (all divine!) then didn't touch anything else until tea time when I ordered a Chinese. Barely touched that either! Some sweet and sour chicken, salt and pepper chips and curry sauce, but only about half of it as I started to feel sick. This was then followed by an alcohol-fuelled night which resulted in a mega hangover yesterday! But again, I wasn't as bad as I could have been! No breakfast, Mcdonalds meal for lunch, then homemade syn-free Bolognese with chips cooked in the AirFryer!

Also, after my night out on Saturday, my friends went to get a takeaway, and I stuck to a bottle of water! How good am I?!

Sorry to ramble but just thought I'd catch up with everyone so when I let you know of my results next Saturday, you'll know the reasons behind it! :D

Chow!

Mind if I muscle in? I'm usually a Tuesday weigher but I've moved to slimming world online and now weighing from home on a Saturday. First home weigh in will be this Saturday so fingers crossed! X

bit late. I got a maintain this week. Must get my arse in gear but feeling a bit demotivated.

Well done everyone x

I've started weighing myself on a Saturday so did a mid week weigh in to see how it was going on. Now my wii fit told me that I was 17st 3lbs but my weighing scales told me I was 17st 1lb - I moved my scales around the room so they were in different areas but said the same thing - both were on hard wood flooring so i'm not sure what one to believe! Or really what one to use on a regular basis! x

It is my experience that when I weigh in mid week I end up using more syns as I'm doing well! My mission next week is to try not to weigh myself until weigh in! Easily said but sooo difficult to do when I'm soooooo desperate to lose weight!

It is my experience that when I weigh in mid week I end up using more syns as I'm doing well! My mission next week is to try not to weigh myself until weigh in! Easily said but sooo difficult to do when I'm soooooo desperate to lose weight!

I tend to weigh myself during week if ive gone off course slightly lol

Well I weighed myself this morning on my scales. It said 17st 1lb twice and and 17st 2lb once ( I was kicking the scales to different areas of the room and getting on and off lol) so I think really when I weigh myself on Saturday whatever the weight says is what I'll go with. Seems fair enough to me really x

Ooh Chinese. Haven't had that in a long time. I think you'll be ok though, as well I've never seen a fat Chinese person so it's gotta be healthy, right?! Don't feel bad about it Hun, we are all entitled to some cheats xx

Back