Saturday weigh in

Ooh Chinese. Haven't had that in a long time. I think you'll be ok though, as well I've never seen a fat Chinese person so it's gotta be healthy, right?! Don't feel bad about it Hun, we are all entitled to some cheats xx
I guess the beauty of sw is you can get back on it! I admire all these ppl who are 100% and lose so much weight their will power is immense! :.) well done all of you x

1 lb off this week, total of 7 lbs off since I started sw. Good luck to all and well done to all loses.

Starting weight -18.6
Week 1- 18.0
Week 2- 17.13

Loss of 3lb this week - really really chuffed with that. All of the late nights in the gym have finally paid off. Couldn't be happier with that loss :) x

Hi everyone! I had 3 totally non Slimming World days this week - a little break with my hubby. I did it in full knowledge that I'd have a gain but I was happy to accept a little blip on the road for a one-off. So, long story short, I've a gain of 0.5lb, which I can happily deal with. Back on the straight and narrow now, so that 0.5lb won't be staying around for too long! Hope you all had a great week!

Gained 2lbs this week but I did have a blow out last night so that's probably why lol

1/2 off for me after a good week. Feeling a bit miffed just hoping it shows next week. I wish I just are the bread roll from harvester lol. So good eating out, stuck to salmon and veg, and drooled over everyone's puddings lol. X

Well done on your losses. I didn't weigh myself this week as had enough bad news. Starting fresh this week. :). Definitely need to plan more and hopefully sleep better.

I'm reading the Slimming World mag and some fab recipes in. :D

Last edited:
Well done on your losses. I didn't weigh myself this week as had enough bad news. Starting fresh this week. :). Definitely need to plan more and hopefully sleep better. I'm reading the Slimming World mag and some fab recipes in. :D

Oh noes. I hope everything's ok xx sometimes you just need to write off a week and think "I'm not even going to look!" And get back on the wagon so to speak xx

Hi all hope u don't mind if I join you all :)

The more the merrier my lovely! x

Another 2.5lb off for me :) Only 1 til my next award :D

Weighed in early today ( well yesterday as away today ) put on 1lb. BOO!

Weighed in early today ( well yesterday as away today ) put on 1lb. BOO!

Don't worry you can make it up over the next week, chin up and keep going

1lb off for me this week. Bit disappointed to be honest as I've done 3 sessions of interval training and been really good over the week. But a loss is a loss I guess however small and im a tiny step closer to my goal:eek:

0.25 quarter pound down. Not amazing but at least a step in right direction. Well done everyone. :thumbup:

6lb loss for me this week :) :) :) well chuffed. Well done to all loses and good luck to everyone xxx

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn

Back