Saturday weigh in

6lb loss for me this week :) :) :) well chuffed. Well done to all loses and good luck to everyone xxx Starting weight 18.6stn Week 1- 18.0 stn Week 2- 17.13stn Week 3- 17.7stn
Well done bee32 I've not got weighed yet as working all day I was hoping for a 2lb loss but not sure what I will get I would love to see 15:13! Which was my target for before I got on holiday next week !

Well done bee32 I've not got weighed yet as working all day I was hoping for a 2lb loss but not sure what I will get I would love to see 15:13! Which was my target for before I got on holiday next week !

Thanks Sammie, I am well chuffed. Good luck to you. I have a long way to go myself and can't wait to be in the 16's now. Have a great time away. Where you off to? x

6lb loss for me this week :) :) :) well chuffed. Well done to all loses and good luck to everyone xxx

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn

Well done fab loss :)

Maintained this week but happy with that as had a bad week x

Weighed in early today ( well yesterday as away today ) put on 1lb. BOO!

Have u measured today maybe u have lost the inches instead of the pound. Happened to me few weeks ago

I lost a 1lb today which I am really pleased with as I was on holiday last week! Total list now is 9lbs since Jan.

Well done to everyone on your losses.

Hello I was weighing myself on Tuesday but I've decided to on Saturdays now instead and I've lost 3lb this week and I'm now a stone lighter! :)

Btw im new to this forum

Hi everyone
Just to introduce myself I'm gemma. I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and tipped the scales at 17st 9 I will post the results from my 1st weigh in on Saturday morning x x

Hi everyone
Just to introduce myself I'm gemma. I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and tipped the scales at 17st 9 I will post the results from my 1st weigh in on Saturday morning x x

Hi gemma welcome to minis xx good luck with SW, glad to c u here, plenty of support & advice if & when I need it x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

STS for me this week:(

My heart just isnt in it now....and it needs to be!

Well done to all those who had a loss this week

x

Hello I was weighing myself on Tuesday but I've decided to on Saturdays now instead and I've lost 3lb this week and I'm now a stone lighter! :)

Btw im new to this forum

:welcome: well done on your loss this week, 3lb is great :clap:

Hi everyone

:welcome: Hi Gemma, welcome, we are all here to support each other, good luck with your WI :)

x

:patback: we all get moments like this, STS is better than a gain hun, and I'm sure you will see a loss next week. Have you measured to see if you have lost inches instead of pounds?? I find that sometimes when I don't loose the pounds I've lost 1/2 an inch. It gave me a much needed boost to know that even if it's not represented on the scales as a loss, it shows on my body instead. Sending you some good vibes to keep going this week.:vibes:

x

Hi hun x you're not alone, been having bad results for the past few wks 4 one reason or another! But keep telling myself if I dnt stick to it then I'll b at even more risk of putting the weight bk on. Take time out 2 get ur head & heart bk into it hun, it worked 4 us before, it can again x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had two bad weeks but finally feel confident that I can back on track x we wouldnt be human if we didn't have mishaps along the way x

Back