Saturday weigh in

3lb lost this week :) 16st 3lb

Last edited:
2.5lbs loss this week, so happy (& surprised!) :D less than 4lbs to target :eek: good luck everyone x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

:wee::wee::party0011: 4 and quarter lbs off for me today

Well done to everyone for their losses. And for those who gained, keep going stick to the plan and u will see some next wk ;)

0.5 off for me. I was out last night so I'm happy with that. The meal out, shots, lots of alcohol and a cheese white bread toastie lol x

I lost 2lb. Was gutted it wasnt 3lb, as that would of been my 1.5 stone award, and now I am going on holiday for 2 weeks and will probably pile on the weight :(

Well done for everyones losses this week

I put on 0.75lbs. This could have been a lot more so need to be careful once again of what I let past my lips this week. Never got to curves last week but will try get back tonight for at least 3 times this week.

I lost 2lb. Was gutted it wasnt 3lb, as that would of been my 1.5 stone award, and now I am going on holiday for 2 weeks and will probably pile on the weight :(

Well done for everyones losses this week

2lb is a great loss, you may just lose the rest this week, as long as you think about what your eating and make good choices you shouldn't put on too much :)

Hey all im a new Saturday weigh in now! X gawd knows how many times I've joined x I'm been a member of my new class since first Saturday of December 2013. I've lost 1st n half. Feeling positive this time with new class new house new community! Feel great with what I've lost so far x started a Kettlebells class Which I love. Feeling inches coming off :)

Good luck for Saturday everyone x x x

Good luck for tomorrow's :scale: everyone, :cross: we see some good losses

Sts for me today which I'm v.happy with as the scales were up 1.5lbs at the beginning of the week!
Less than 4lbs to target & hv given myself plenty of time to get there so I'm still on track :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I stayed the same this week x

Back