Saturday weigh in

Another 1lb off for me. 2.5lbs to go until my Club 10 - I'd love to get it before I have to change groups :)

Well week 2 weigh in today and 1.8 kilos down, that make 6 kilos in 2 weeks - I'm really happy with that. Also I can now have the bars as a meal replacement and really enjoyed my lemon bar. It was good to have something to chew. I hope you are all doing well. 6 down 14 to go!!!!! YAY.

Put 1 lb on this week

Two pounds off for me this week...... after a couple of weeks STS I am pleased.

Here's to a downwards trend for us all

:clap: Well done on your losses guys. 1/4lb for me this week, not too dissapointed coz I have eaten loads of cake (my little ones Bday) but glad its at least a little more off!!!

A little bit late replying on here. 1lb on for me, I felt really big and blotted. It's now * week again, so that explains that one.

Hopefully will have a loss this Saturday. Need 3lb now for my 1.5 award. I know I won't get 3 off, just 1 and I'll be happy x

My first wi was Saturday and I got -5.5!! Over the moon hoping for -1.5 to get a nice shiny sticker this week! Good luck everyone! X

I couldn't get to weigh on Saturday and I am panicking a little now as I feel a bit blind

i had had a really good week last week but I think I need to discipline of weigh in ...

I was was a bit off plan yesterday , but been well behaved today and getting plenty of water down too , determined !!!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. :thumbup:

Had a meal out yesterday so not sure if I will see a loss. Fab meal and wine tho and really enjoyed it!

3lb lost this week! :)

Can I join please as I am a Saturday at home weighed.

i lost 2lbs this week at last as I started four weeks ago and lost two and then sts for two weeks so leased I am losing now.

well done to everyone for the losses

1lb down for me.:D

Pleasantly surprised! Well done on your losses everyone:thumbup:

Back