Saturday weigh in

Can I join please as I am a Saturday at home weighed. i lost 2lbs this week at last as I started four weeks ago and lost two and then sts for two weeks so leased I am losing now. well done to everyone for the losses

Welcome to the group. Well done on your loss x

impressed with myself as lost 2.5 lbs this week, even after celebrating my birthday for 2 days :) I have been extra good the rest of the time

Happy Easter

2.5 on. Think it starting exercise but that may b a myth 2 make us all feel btr!! House all tidied, watching some tv then go get exercise done - well thats the plan anyway! !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi minis x bit of a bad head this morning, completely forgot abt wi!! 0.5lb loss yesterday, I'll c what I am tomorrow & take an average.
Well done on losses x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Put on 2.5 this wk.

I have decided I am not following SW but would like 2 stay part of the group 4 encouragement. I am just calorie counting using MFP. I can't get portion sizes under control with free reign on pasta/rice etc!

Think this will work btr 4 me.

Back at jog Scotland 2nite so hoping legs hold out this time!

Hope u r all having a good day & not overly stuffed on chocolate!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Put on 2.5 this wk.

I have decided I am not following SW but would like 2 stay part of the group 4 encouragement. I am just calorie counting using MFP. I can't get portion sizes under control with free reign on pasta/rice etc!

Yes definitely stick around. SW is not for everyone. Some people I know swear by ww but when I did it was always hungry. So whatever works for you. :thumbup:

Put on 2.5 this wk.

If you're struggling with portions on carbs you could always weigh them ? I think 75g dried pasta is a portion :)

If you're struggling with portions on carbs you could always weigh them ? I think 75g dried pasta is a portion :)

I have tried but TBH 75g pasta is pitiful!! A child would b having that amount!! I nd something more controlled at the moment as will power is very low on scale. When u c the cals in front go u is more motivation. Tried MFP alongside SW but logging in 2 many places. Thanks tho :)

I have tried but TBH 75g pasta is pitiful!! A child would b having that amount!! I nd something more controlled at the moment as will power is very low on scale. When u c the cals in front go u is more motivation. Tried MFP alongside SW but logging in 2 many places. Thanks tho :)

Ah okay no worries :) I hope it works out.
I used MFP for one day just as a curiosity thing for how many calories I consumed on an average sw day and was so shocked ! I only had 1080 calories that day.

Good luck

To support your decision my husband has used MFP and exercise only and has lost almost 3 stone as it has taught him a lot about the calories in foods.

its disheartening when it doesn't work, and when I tried SW a few years back it wasn't right for me either. Pleased to say it's going well this time x

he hit a bit of a plateau so when I started cooking SW recipes he got the scales moving again so it's win win in this house combo of SW , MFP & exercise

good luck with your new plan x

To support your decision my husband has used MFP and exercise only and has lost almost 3 stone as it has taught him a lot about the calories in foods.

its disheartening when it doesn't work, and when I tried SW a few years back it wasn't right for me either. Pleased to say it's going well this time x

he hit a bit of a plateau so when I started cooking SW recipes he got the scales moving again so it's win win in this house combo of SW , MFP & exercise í ½í¸
good luck with your new plan x

Thanks Red. A lot also to do with exercise. Nd 2 get back in2 it which have over past couple wks. I've lost weight wi WW, SW & MFP - jst nd some more control this time!! TBH if I weigh more but don't have the wobbly bits I would b quite happy so exercise is my main focus at the moment

Good luck on ur journey x

Thanks Red. A lot also to do with exercise. Nd 2 get back in2 it which have over past couple wks. I've lost weight wi WW, SW & MFP - jst nd some more control this time!! TBH if I weigh more but don't have the wobbly bits I would b quite happy so exercise is my main focus at the moment

Good luck on ur journey x

thanks and same to you !

I should add add that I'm not too friendly with exercise, that's the hubby's department ha ha but I'm trying to get 2/3 long brisk walks approx 4 miles in , and I'm actually enjoying it x

I STS the Saturday, which after not going for 3 weeks due to a fortnight in Florida was brilliant :)

Back on it now! Need 1lb for my next award and 2lb for my Club 10! Fingers crossed!

Weighing in early as will be away travelling for a hen do tomorrow and won't get time.

STS quite pleased as could have been a gain after a chocolate and alcohol filled easter. Worked hard since Monday keeping syns low and super speed foods. So damage limitation has worked:thumbup:

Not feeling confident for next week either with a hen weekend. Filled with alcohol and buffet/meals out. No more social events in May so no more excuse! :D

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Weighing in early as will be away travelling for a hen do tomorrow and won't get time. STS quite pleased as could have been a gain after a chocolate and alcohol filled easter. Worked hard since Monday keeping syns low and super speed foods. So damage limitation has worked:thumbup: Not feeling confident for next week either with a hen weekend. Filled with alcohol and buffet/meals out. No more social events in May so no more excuse! :D Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Sounds exactly like me. Dodgy Easter. Hen weekend starting tomorrow. Wi first thing. Hoping I haven't done too much damage! X

1lb lost this week dident have any chocolate over Easter stuck to the plan I know If I didn't stick to the plan I would have put weight on so im happy with a 1lb loss going to try and get more veg in meals this week replace rice with grated coliflower.

Back