Saturday weigh in

Been off plan "snack wise" this week, absolutely no will power with all the chocolate in the house, been quite down abt it. So wi.......0.25lb gain, shocked!! Thought at least 2.5lbs as I feel physically horrid?! Back on it with a vengeance this week! Good luck everyone x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I sts this week and I was on plan. So after five weeks and losing 4 lbs and having three sts weeks I need more consistency with my losses so I am going to do a green week and see how I go and start swimming

It's my last Saturday WI - I need to change to a Tuesday group after this week as my husband is starting a new job and will be working Saturdays (my 2 year old will not sit nicely through image therapy lol).

But it it was a good 'un - 2lbs off and got my Club 10 :)

I didn't make it to WI on sat , as I was making a dash to Liverpool passport office to beg for help!! With all the stress I know I'd had a decent loss but probably not the kind that stays off !!!

I put on 1lb this week. Not happy :( Its my first gain since I started back in December.

Trying hard this week to get back on track

I think a lot of people have had a wobble over Easter , our group were all stressed so out consultant skipped reading out the weights and everyone had a good chat to re motivate themselves :) x

Good luck for tomorrow guys
The last 2 WI's I have put on 1lb and then lost it last wk, so hoping for a good loss this wk as back on track and training again after my 10 day break. ;)

I have had a full green week this week to try and see if that helps my weight loss but after a sneaky weigh in earlier I am not sure. Here's hoping

good luck everyone for tomorrow x

Had a pretty awful week. Expecting a gain. Seem to have got my head back in it now ,but may not be enough. :(

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Had a pretty awful week. Expecting a gain. Seem to have got my head back in it now ,but may not be enough. :(

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Exactly the same here hun, ur not alone x we'll console each other tomorrow, and get right bk in the zone asap xx
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

My first week on slimming world and I've lost 2.5lbs! Yey me!,

1lb lost this week

Back