Saturday weigh in

Well I did a green week this week as sts on ee for a couple of weeks and I lost 2lbs. Happy

green for me now

Gutted 2.5lb on after a naughty food and drink hen do weekend plus a shaky week. Didn't get my head into it till yesterday. I'm annoyed myself as I've undone all of April's losses in one week. :(

I'm hoping as it came on quickly I can lose it quickly. I'm going to look at wedding dresses next Saturday and a good loss will give me a much needed confidence boost.

I'm hoping this gain will be the kick up the bum I need to stay on track. It's a lot easier to put it on then keep it off.

Morning minis x 1lb gain for me today, completely deserved, been snacking like mad so I need this luck up the backside! Back on track, 100% from today, really looking forward again x well done on ur losses today, those like me who hv gained-let's just use today to get right bk on track! :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

3/4lb loss for me :) happy for the loss, but was hoping for a bit more. Fingers crossed for nxt WI. Well done to all the loosers this wk, keep goin everyone we are all doing so well, even those that gained, keep going and you will see the losses too ;)

Not happy, 2nd week in a row I have gained. This time it was 1.5lb, so thats a gain of 2.5lb in 2 weeks. Have been good this week so far and will continue to be until Saturday.
If I dont get a loss this week, I am going to tape my mouth shut!

Not happy, 2nd week in a row I have gained. This time it was 1.5lb, so thats a gain of 2.5lb in 2 weeks. Have been good this week so far and will continue to be until Saturday.
If I dont get a loss this week, I am going to tape my mouth shut!

Have you done a food diary hun, to see if you can make any changes?? or have you measured to see if you have lost inches rather than lb's, I know that I have either put or STS and lost inches around my tum and hips, so worth having a check on that. xx

Nervous for Saturday weigh in as it's my first one :(

Lost 3lbs last saturday so lets see what tomorrow brings :) biked to and from work everyday although didnt have a great bank holiday weekend as ate pizza hut and a bit of alcohol :/ eek!!

I Will Not Be A Fat Bride!x

Ugh, had to WI one day early & showed another gain. Pretty fed up with it all at the moment, quite honestly. I'm away for the weekend, so might let it all go & try to make a mental reset next week. Again.... :raincloud:

Don't give up hun. maybe water retention, or a mystery gain. Next week will be a loss for sure :bighug:

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

Hoping for a good loss this week. Done some body magic this week blew the dust off xbox kinect. Played your fitness game and really enjoyed it.

My only downside has been my syns although 15 max per day but really wanted 10 max.

Here's hoping

First weigh in tomorrow :wave_cry: I've been sticking to plan so I'm hopeful :)

good luck all!

Whoo another 1.5 pounds off this week, that's after going out for anniversary meal with lasagne, champagne and cheesecake!! So very happy, and am starting to feel the difference

Morning minis x 2.5lbs loss for me this week, so happy :D needed to get bk on track since easter x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ugh, had to WI one day early & showed another gain. Pretty fed up with it all at the moment, quite honestly. I'm away for the weekend, so might let it all go & try to make a mental reset next week. Again.... :raincloud:[/QUOTE
Hi seacrest don't get down about a gain hav u drank loads? I gained 3lbs in 3 weeks it was awful I had a week off this week and I'm staying on plan 100% and drinking over 2ls of water a day to see if I can finally kick myself out of his habit - just find your mojo again - we are all here for you, but please don't give up

Back