Saturday weigh in

1lb off this week and my 1.5 stone award :)

Week 8 - Another 1.2 kilos gone. WOW I have lost 12.7 kilos and am 78.2. My goal weight is 72 by 14th July when we fly to North Queensland for a 10 day holiday in the sun. Hope everyone else is doing well.

2lb on, totally deserved. Roll.on June, going to kick my ass into shape! Xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb off, was hoping for a bit more but I've been doing a lot of exercise so it may be to do with that :) but it's a loss,x

2.5lb on for me.

Absolutely disgusted in myself and very annoyed. Only I can change me and the way I look!

Clean slate.... 1st 8lb gone so far. Still in the 19's... Time to pick myself up, dust myself off and kick myself up the backside.

I will NOT be a fat bride!!!

Xx

2.5lb on for me.

Absolutely disgusted in myself and very annoyed. Only I can change me and the way I look!

Clean slate.... 1st 8lb gone so far. Still in the 19's... Time to pick myself up, dust myself off and kick myself up the backside.

I will NOT be a fat bride!!!

Xx

Evening hun x I was the same today, and like me, you sound like u know why the gain appeared? But tomorrow's June the 1st, a good day to hv a do over, I know I am :eek: good luck this week x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening hun x I was the same today, and like me, you sound like u know why the gain appeared? But tomorrow's June the 1st, a good day to hv a do over, I know I am :eek: good luck this week x Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks chick!

I started off so well, tried red days- walked and ran 13km in 2 days... Then I got to Wednesday and it all went downhill. Could have been worse- could have been a lot better.

I'm already writing my menu plan for the week. Back to basics for me!

Xxx

1 on for me, was expected, now back on it :)

Saturday will be my first weigh-in... fingers crossed for a good first weeks loss. :)

2lb on for me:(

I'm always severely punished for my syns. *sigh* will have a better WI next week.

Back