Saturday weigh in

Welcome guys! xxx

Argh guys! Did the silly thing of jumping on my bathroom scales this morning, and it is telling me I've gained 4lb?!?!?! I've been so on plan this week aswell, every day under 10 syns! I'm so upset I could cry! Praying that my consultants scales will say something different on saturday morning!

well done on your loss - and don't worry until the official weigh in CK! you should only trust the official ones xxx

well done on your loss - and don't worry until the official weigh in CK! you should only trust the official ones xxx

thanks EB - i'm due to go on my star week aswell so it may be because of that :(

Same here - mother nature does pick her moments!!

Most definitely! How are you getting on this week anyway? Looking forward to your first Saturday WI?

Aww yeah i am a little scared and excited - had a blip with plenty of biscuits on Tuesday but i am hopeful!

What about you? Xx

glad to get this week over and done with! need to draw that line. been picking like crazy but at free and super free foods, just praying that the black box treats me well! good luck to us both xx

Good luck everyone x we've got tomorrow to try and reign it bk in if we've not been 100% :eek: cu Saturday xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I weigh at home on a Saturday and this week I have lost 3lbs taking me too 13st 6lb. Im very happy so in 3 weeks Ive lost 1/2 a stone! Eeek. I hope I can keep this up!

Morning minis x 0.5lb off today, close to target so I'm happy with that x happy Saturday everyone x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning guys and girls!

I've gained 2lb this week - absolutely devastated. Been 100% on plan this week so I really can't understand why I've gained. However it is my star week coming up and that usually does wonders to my weight.

I'm off to Glastonbury next weekend so I'm having SE days from Tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday, then when I'm back I'm having SE again until weigh in on the 5th July!

Fingers crossed being away won't impact me too much!

ST'S again for me this wk

Back