Saturday weigh in

Morning guys and girls! I've gained 2lb this week - absolutely devastated. Been 100% on plan this week so I really can't understand why I've gained. However it is my star week coming up and that usually does wonders to my weight. I'm off to Glastonbury next weekend so I'm having SE days from Tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday, then when I'm back I'm having SE again until weigh in on the 5th July! Fingers crossed being away won't impact me too much!

Aww hun - hope u get a good result next week :( sometimes you have to look bigger picture and think about say the last four/six weeks....??

Keep smiling xxx

I'm on a week off this week due to being away at my dads. Well done everyone :)

Early wi as meant to b away for my birthday weekend.....1.75lbs off and reached target!! (well 0.25lbs under!) x happy Friday minis & good luck for tomorrow xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Early wi as meant to b away for my birthday weekend.....1.75lbs off and reached target!! (well 0.25lbs under!) x happy Friday minis & good luck for tomorrow xLx

Wow! Well done Ellejay! Congratulations, that's a great achievement! :winner:

And Happy birthday!
:birthday:

Wow! Well done Ellejay! Congratulations, that's a great achievement! :winner:

And Happy birthday!
:birthday:

Oh thanks hun, really chuffed x will b a good start to my 30's :D xx

:cross: good luck to everyone for tomorrows WI

:scale:

2 and 3/4 lb off for me :D only another 2 lb will see me in the next stone bracket. Fingers crossed for not wk.
Good luck peeps x

Last edited:
well done everyone who has weighed in so far and good luck for everyone to WI today. Mines at 10am, haven't been for 2 weeks as was away last weekend. Nervous! X

2.5 off :eek: yay!

Haven't been here in while but I will be leavening now as I've not that long ago found out I'm pregnant :) thank you for all the support x

Congratulations Meg - and good luck

Lost 3lbs today - very happy after not losing much over the last few weeks (even though I have been on plan), this makes up for it.

Good Luck for the week ahead

Back