Saturday weigh in

Had my first weigh in on Saturday morning and had lost 4lb! Was so pleased with the result, am looking for 2lb next week if possible :) x

congratulations to all those that have lost, those who didn't not to worry as it's the start of a new week x

Had a holiday week last week so excited about weigh in tomorrow.....i had a huge home weigh in bloat on Monday showing, so i am hoping thats gone now and i get a STS or a teeny gain, a loss would be great but i do not expect to after my holiday! X

Had a holiday week last week so excited about weigh in tomorrow.....i had a huge home weigh in bloat on Monday showing, so i am hoping thats gone now and i get a STS or a teeny gain, a loss would be great but i do not expect to after my holiday! X

Same here hun :rolleyes: celebrated my 30th last weekend & kind of rolled into this week, but enjoyed every mouthful :D
Looking forward to wi tomorrow, face the scales then get on with it x
Good luck to everyone tomorrow xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah the past is past - we have to focus on the future (and weight loss!!!). Hope we are both in for good news tomorrow (she says stuffing a Freddo bar into her mouth!!) x

Yeah the past is past - we have to focus on the future (and weight loss!!!). Hope we are both in for good news tomorrow (she says stuffing a Freddo bar into her mouth!!) x

Here, here hun x (she says eating her 3rd custard cream & 3rd drink of the evening!!) :D xLx

Morning minis x
Well, looks like I'm first 2 post....
After a wk long birthday celebration I'm v.pleased I'm only showing a 1.75lb gain, that's 1.5 above my target but I'm fine with that xLx

Can't believe it! I've come back from Glastonbury and I've lost 3.5lb! I should go sleep in a muddy field for a week more often, clearly works wonders to my weight!

2lbs on, moving house and lack of superfree and exercise took it's toll! back on it now! :D

This week = .4 kilo down! Starting Step 2 this week which is 3 Cambridge products, 340 mls milk and a protein/vegetable small meal. I have 2.3 kilos to go to get to goal YAY! One week on Step 2 then 2 weeks on step 3 when I'm away on holidays in Port Douglas Nth Australia. My plan to stay the same weight while I'm away! One more weigh in next Saturday before we leave.

I hope everyone else is doing well! :)

1lb gain for me this weekend :mad: Can't say I'm surprised not 100% on plan, so still banging on the door to the illusive 11's.
Well done to all the loosers, for the rest of us that had a gain, let's hope we see the scales moving down next week.

Well done on your loss Seacrest, good luck for tomorrow everyone ;)

Another .5 kilo off this week. I'm off to Port Douglas Northern Queensland Australia on Monday 14th July for 12 days, so no way in next Saturday. My plan is to do a combination of Step 2 and 3 while away and come back having stayed the same or maybe even lost a bit!
Start weight 90.9 kilos - Now 72.7.

1/2 lb off for me today. Still banging in the door to the 11's:sigh:

Back