Saturday weigh in

2.5lbs lost.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

went on the scales today. The ones at home were jumping arround so I ended up going to Boots to get a printout from accurate scales.

I decided to start afresh - 12st 13lb.

On a mission

2lbs off today, club 10 and SOTW :woohoo:

Well done!

Hi well done on your loss :) I'm sure you can join

Morning fellow sw 'ers. Would love to join this thread. Have been following the plan, and attending a meeting for the last 7 weeks and lost 8.5 lbs. I must admit, I have only been doing it half heartedly. However I got up Monday morning and something had clicked. I went back to basics, got my book back out, wrote everything down, and it paid off. I lost 3.5 lbs. It could have been more if I had been feeling like it since after last Saturday's weigh in and not the Monday morning. But I am so pleased to be back on track. I have got 60 more sleeps till we go to cape Verde and 7 lbs to get to my club 10. Fingers crossed x

Back from holidays in Port Douglas. I lost 1.5 kilos in 2 weeks and am at my original goal of 70.9. I have know revised my goal to 68.5. I'm going to do 2 more weeks at Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2 then to to Step 3. Cheers Jo

Attachments

• Weight loss 2012 - 2014.jpg
    Weight loss 2012 - 2014.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
1/2lb off for me this week...dissapointed but still a loss lol

Hi everyone! Sorry been absent these past couple of weeks. I put 1lb on last week and another 1/2lb this morning! not entirely sure what's going on at the minute but still sticking to plan - having my first 100% Saturday in what feels like an eternity! well done to all of you xxx

Hi everyone! Sorry been absent these past couple of weeks. I put 1lb on last week and another 1/2lb this morning! not entirely sure what's going on at the minute but still sticking to plan - having my first 100% Saturday in what feels like an eternity! well done to all of you xxx

The weekends are my weakest. I did my 100% Saturday last week! felt like years lol.

The weekends are my weakest. I did my 100% Saturday last week! felt like years lol.
lol... it didn't last long! I've ended up having an indian takeaway which would have easily been 40-50 syns and a square of my Dad's Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations! Line drawn, 6 more days of being on plan to go!

lol... it didn't last long! I've ended up having an indian takeaway which would have easily been 40-50 syns and a square of my Dad's Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations! Line drawn, 6 more days of being on plan to go!

Thats exactly what im like on a Saturday! Lol. Mine then went onto Sunday too..LOL so i've got 5 days of being on plan. We'll get there :)

Gained 3lb this week! I awkwardly burst into tears in my group... Just need to draw the line and really go for it this week!

Back