Saturday weigh in

4lb off for me so happy. Ive gotten my stone award :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gained 3lb this week! I awkwardly burst into tears in my group... Just need to draw the line and really go for it this week!

Aw chick. *passes marker pen to Char* draw that line girl :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5 off this week :D (that's over 2 weeks though - oops - but not a gain! :D)

My second weigh in today. Must admit it's an easier plan than I first thought, though admittedly its my first real attempt to shed a few lbs.

6.5lb off this week which gives me a 9.5lb total. Here's aiming for my 1st next week, though I'll be happy with any loss.

Good luck everyone for this new week.

Sent from my Star 9500 Android phone using the Minimins.com mobile app.

well done everyone!

Well done all :)

Well done to all the loosers :D
Lost 2lb this week after yo yoing for the last 2!! another 1/2lb will see me into the 11's :fingerscrossed: for next week

Hi all
Well done to everyone on their losses. Im new to minimins and am doing SW with my hubby acting as SW leader weighing me each Sat morn. So started last Tues with a weigh in and then scales again on Sat morn and was 3lb down so very happy with that. Roll on next Sat

Hi all
Well done to everyone on their losses. Im new to minimins and am doing SW with my hubby acting as SW leader weighing me each Sat morn. So started last Tues with a weigh in and then scales again on Sat morn and was 3lb down so very happy with that. Roll on next Sat

Good luck and welcome!! Saturday is just around the corner and I'm mildly optimistic even though I'm working nights this week.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

My second weigh in today. Must admit it's an easier plan than I first thought, though admittedly its my first real attempt to shed a few lbs.

6.5lb off this week which gives me a 9.5lb total. Here's aiming for my 1st next week, though I'll be happy with any loss.

Good luck everyone for this new week.

Thats a great loss in 2 weeks, good luck for tomorrow

Good luck to all the Sat weigh in'ers

Have had a good week food wise (no exercising just yet) but am not confident that Ive lost anything, hope the scales are good to me in the morning

Started SW again Monday with hubby. We live in Spain so branded goods are difficult to find, but trying our best, done it before in the USA and were successful. Weigh in this morning I lost 3lb hubby lost 5lb. Well happy!! Having a couple of glasses of wine over the weekend, keeping the food SW Original and right back on it Monday.

I'm gonna join in too if that's ok. Next weigh in is next saturday- 23rd. Weighed on Monday this week x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

0.5lb off for me this week - but was an emotional group as I was nominated for woman of the year and had to give a speech about my journey so far! I'm on holiday next week (going to Reading festival) however if i stick to plan as much as possible like I did at Glastonbury fingers crossed I'll come back with a decent loss! X

Back