Saturday weigh in

STS this week but i've been off plan loads so chuffed it's not a gain :D

Depending on where I stood on my scales this morn was -3lb or -4lb. Will take the -3lb as my loss for this week. So thats -6 for me in total.
Happy enough, though I would have liked more off. Have just had chicken and black bean and boiled rice as my syns and treat today. Hope to start a bit of walking done this week, could prove tricky though as kids are off school and Im working late shift but as tescos motto says every little helps.

Well done on the losses folks, hows everyones week going? Mine was good up until just now. Finished work at 10.30pm and came home and had 6 cream crackers with low fat spread, wasnt even hungry, am kicking myself now. Arggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! Have wedding at the weekend so lots of nice food and alchol so will need to be extra good next week if Im to shift any weight

Sorry to hear that Mamto3. My weeks been up and down, working nights doesn't help as my colleagues bring in rubbish and its *there*. Still hoping for a loss but I'm not confident this week. Good luck all. xx

Sent from my Star 9500 Android phone using the Minimins.com mobile app.

Hi ok for me to join your thread?
Weight day tomorrow after one week on a fairly good slimming world week...at least I hope!
use to go to slimming world but have gained 15 lbs since last Christmas, now ready to get back on track after a lot of family stress.
please keep me motivated!

Well I'm. Gutted cos I overslept and missed weigh in :( it was the last week of my countdown too and was hoping to have another loss! Oh well - onwards and downwards

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bit deflated, week 2, been good, can honestly say that, lost 1lb and hubby gutted, he stayed the same after a 5lb loss in week one!
Don't know how I'm going to motivate him next week now. Any ideas? We are in Spain so can't go to a class.

Bit deflated, week 2, been good, can honestly say that, lost 1lb and hubby gutted, he stayed the same after a 5lb loss in week one!
Don't know how I'm going to motivate him next week now. Any ideas? We are in Spain so can't go to a class.

Keep at it, there's been no gain at least and you might be surprised come next week. I found that I lost more by eating more, I filled up on free/superfree whenever I was hungry and mad sure I was drinking water with every meal.

I weighed in this morn for another 3lb off, hitting my 1st mark after 4 weeks, yet I only had 1.5lb last week. You'll get there.

Gained 5.5lbs this week after 3 weeks holiday :(

Gonna work hard to get it off the next 2 weeks xxx

I'm sure you can do it!! Hope you enjoyed the holiday and good luck back on plan!!

Hi, I'm a newbie joining this thread.

I lost 2.5lb this week and got my 1.5 stone award. Very chuffed

Well done everyone, I was down 3lb on Sat morn so am delighted with my loss to date. Was at wedding on sat and was very good foodwise, pushed the plates of sandwiches and cocktail sausages and cake away which I was very proud of, pity I didnt push the alchol away too, but sure anyway, I had a great day out and was back on the plan yesterday. I want to lose at least 4 if not 5stone over the next year so Im not gonna get hung up on having the odd splurge or two. Miserable day here today and have jsut had an aldi cup shotz chinese style noodle snack, very tasty I must say and will need to double check but as far as I know its free. Good luck everyone for the week ahead.

Well how has everyones week gone? Mine was ok-ish, found myself having an odd nibble here and there of treats, nachos etc. Not expecting any loss, perhaps even a gain tomorrow due to copious amounts of alchol last weekend and didnt manage to start any walking regime this week.

Good luck for tomorrow, think thin!

After a disappointing weigh in for hubby last week and an outrageous amount of alcohol consumed last Saturday night/Sunday morning, we were back on plan Monday. I lost 1lb hubby lost 2lb. Both now hovering around our 'usual' weight but would like a little more off for a 'comfort zone'.

Back