Saturday weigh in

Well done :)

I best get ready for group...gotta see the damage I've done. But new week ahead :)

Hey guys, have you have room for one more?? I weigh in on a Saturday morning so would love to join you

I lost 8lbs this week. Its still early days for me (this is my 3rd week) so I'm expecting my losses to slow down soon (wouldnt mind if they didnt though!!! lol)

Well done everyone, some amazing losses this week!

I lost 1lb lol :) but last week from weds to Sunday I was off plan so I'm pretty happy with that :D 1lb to go until 1.5st award!

Hey guys, have you have room for one more?? I weigh in on a Saturday morning so would love to join you

I lost 8lbs this week. Its still early days for me (this is my 3rd week) so I'm expecting my losses to slow down soon (wouldnt mind if they didnt though!!! lol)

Wow well done you are doing fantastic

Well a sts for me, happy I didnt have a gain after the wedding last weekend, but would have liked a little loss. Anyway new week starts today, chuffed with myself, went out for an hours walk and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to my treat night tonight, chicken and black bean from chinese. Good luck everyone for the week ahead.

Well done everyone :)

i gained 1.5 which is good for the last two weeks I've missed class and have been on and off plan. Back to it after today lol

Forgot to post on Saturday. Another 1lb off. I need to stick to plan more rigidly I think but I did take home slimmer of the month, which was a nice surprise. 15lb off altogether now in only 6 weeks. Can't argue with that xx

Good luck for the rest of the week, take care all.

Sent from my Star 9500 Android phone using the Minimins.com mobile app.

Naughty week, friends over from UK and a tough week where a few extra glasses of wine have been needed, escaped with .3kg gain and hubby .9kg gain. Oh well, back to it!

Weighed in this morning with a 6lb loss. Delighted as this week has been a bit all over the place with the kids starting back to school

0.5lb off, annoying as i needed 1lb for 1 and 1/2 stone award! x

0.5lb off, annoying as i needed 1lb for 1 and 1/2 stone award! x

Well done Beckieee. It's a step in the right direction & all those 0.5lbs add up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Beckieee. It's a step in the right direction & all those 0.5lbs add up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks :) congrats on your loss this week, 6lb is amazing! xx

Well done everyone this week :) I agree they all add up.

i lost 5lbs this week. Well chuffed..but had a binge today. Lol

Hey guys, I'm delighted to report a shocking 13lb loss this week!!! No idea why or how really but I'm making the most of it while it lasts!!

Good luck everyone x

+0.5 - even more annoying than last week! Don't think I've been eating enough to be honest. I've done a big shop and got organised though and back on it this week!

Back