Saturday weigh in

Hey guys, I'm delighted to report a shocking 13lb loss this week!!! No idea why or how really but I'm making the most of it while it lasts!!

Good luck everyone x

Amazing! You need to do a food diary I can borrow lol :D well done x

Hey guys, I'm delighted to report a shocking 13lb loss this week!!! No idea why or how really but I'm making the most of it while it lasts!! Good luck everyone x
Woweeee I bet your thrilled to bits I know I would be :) Well done everyone on your losses. Iv just returned from my holidays where there was a abundance of wine drank and quiet a few naughty treats. Weighed this morning and I have gained 2.5lbs so I'm really pleased fingers crossed I can lose that this next week ;-)

Amazing! You need to do a food diary I can borrow lol :D well done x

Thank you Beckieee. There is a link to my diary in my signature. It's just a normal diary rather than a food one but all my foods are listed in it too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

4lbs off for me this week. I'm really pleased coz the scales had not budges much all week & I was really panicking about ending up with a gain after last weeks loss. Good luck everyone x

3.5lbs off this week, the most I've ever lost in a week :D

Just got back from holiday in the US. Gained almost 6 lbs in 9 days!!! Whoops... Not going to update my ticker until official WI though (cheating, I know!)

Don't worry hun it will all be off soon & the main thing was that you had a good holiday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just got back from holiday in the US. Gained almost 6 lbs in 9 days!!! Whoops... Not going to update my ticker until official WI though (cheating, I know!)

Well, got super-lucky this week and at early WI today (I'm away for the weekend - again!!) I managed to be back at my pre-holiday weight, incredibly. Phew.... Can't quite believe it!

Good luck everyone else :)

After two weeks of eating crap and not going to group.

Ive gained 7lbs..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, got super-lucky this week and at early WI today (I'm away for the weekend - again!!) I managed to be back at my pre-holiday weight, incredibly. Phew.... Can't quite believe it!

Good luck everyone else :)

Well done hun x

Just had my first weigh in - lost 5.5 pounds ;) x

Thats excellent. Well done x

I weighed in this morning & had a 4lb loss which means I have reached a half century & got my 3 1/2 stone shiny. Good luck to everyone else x

0,5 lbs off this week :) only 1,5 lbs until 6 st award. Next week, next week - I can feel it :)

Well done everyone with losses :)

After two weeks of eating crap and not going to group.

Ive gained 7lbs..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dont worry hun, you will lose this 7 lbs soon. Well done going into group and keep going. One day at the time. You can do it :)

Lost 2.5 lbs this week!!! goodluck everyone and good job to anyone who has lost

Back