Saturday weigh in

Well done, everyone. I haven't posted in a few weeks but the losses have been steady even 10 weeks in. 3.5 lb this week, which is the highest weekly loss I've had in four weigh ins so I can't complain. Got my 1 and a 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week. Having a treat tonight with a flexi syn day and back on it from tomorrow. Good luck for next week guys!!

Sent from my Star 9500 Android phone using the Minimins.com mobile app.

Saturday weigh ins for me. Down 1.2 lbs, but started mid week. Aiming to lose three pounds by next Saturday. I want to see 253.8 on the scale :)

2 pound loss for me, which I am extremely happy with considering I was on holiday :)

Lost the 1lb I needed to get my 1/2 stone award today! Yay! hope you all had a good WI!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

an STS for me this week, was off plan so not bad

Well done everyone on your losses it's so motivating to read :)

Had my first weigh in today and lost 2.5lb which I am very happy with! May not be the biggest loss but I was out with work all day yesterday and turned down McDonald's brekky and Burger King dinner so I'm just chuffed I was strong enough to make the best of a bad situation :) here's to another loss next week!!

starting weight - 14 stone 3
Had a few weeks off diet due to hols and illness - mine and munching!

In the 3 weeks since last weighed in tho, I managed a net loss of 1lb (been up and down over the weeks!!)

So;
Current weight is 13 stonee and;
Total loss so far 1 stone 3 lbs

STS this week xx

Lost 1.5lbs! Am pleased that it's steadily coming off.

Back