Saturday weigh in

That's amazing Zafira! Well done!!
I gained 2lbs this week but been on half term and eaten lots of treats, written it all off and back on it today

We can do this!

1.5 off for me! Well chuffed with that!

I lost 5lbs! I can't believe it!! good luck everybody else!

Don't worry, I'm in a similar boat... Had a whole packet of quorn chicken nuggets this eve! Uh oh... Got everything crossed for us in the morning!
Hope you're enjoying the vino!*

Enjoyed the vino, definitely. Slight headache this morning, & feel dehydrated - knew I would! :party0036:

Anyway, as predicted, I regret it! Weighed Thursday 1.5 below target, yesterday .5 lb below target, today at target plus 1/2 lb. so I'm calling it dead- on. A loss anyway of at least half a pound.

Now, a dilemma... My final WI before Xmas will be on a Friday, as I'm leaving to travel back to the UK that day. 4 WI to go. I'm tempted to weigh on Fridays leading up to xmas, so that last week isn't a short week. Does that make sense? (Oh the problems of a serial weigher....). Dunno....

Last edited:
That's a good idea, I'd probably do that too! Have the short blippy week sooner rather than later

I put on a 1lb this week! I'm blaming all those nuggets I ate last night! Haha!

Here's to a better week next week, only 2lbs to get my 1st one award!

Well done, that's amazing!!

That's a good idea, I'd probably do that too! Have the short blippy week sooner rather than later 

I put on a 1lb this week! I'm blaming all those nuggets I ate last night! Haha!

Here's to a better week next week, only 2lbs to get my 1st one award!

Yep, that's my theory. Take the 'hit' now, not in the week it will matter.

Im sure your gain this week is just your body adjusting to such a huge loss last week, & settling down. I'm sure next week will be a loss again. :))

Back