Saturday weigh in

He took me for a walk around a lake we like and he just dropped down on one knee and asked me to marry him! Am so determined to get slim for our wedding now!

He took me for a walk around a lake we like and he just dropped down on one knee and asked me to marry him! Am so determined to get slim for our wedding now!

:D That's a fantastic reason to celebrate!

Well I'm restating this Saturday, just wondering wether to go to a class join online or do it home alone.. Got a few more days to ponder on it all.

Happy New Year xxx

Good luck today, everyone! Have gained 5lbs over Xmas and New year but back on things today! Still 7lbs lighter than when I started!

0.5lb loss. Pleased with that - I've had a few meals out this week!

Well I ended up going to class OMG it was so so busy, but the consultant mentioned that the Saturday group is only small but due to new year her Thursday group was there also..

So books in hand and dinner sorted for tonight.

Have a great week everyone xx

wow! Well done!
how did you find SP meal wise?

Thank you, I must say it was harder then I was thinking it will be. I love my potatoes and pasta, so to say away for one week was hard. Other hand I love my meat too and to have plenty of meat and fish was blessing. 2 X heb was great too.
I think next time I ll do it I will cook more stew kind of things , this time it was more salads, and winter time salads dont seem like a lot :)
It was so worth it tho - I will be doing it again for sure. I did SE week few months ago and lost 6 or 7 lbs then , so I would say this one worked more for me .

Thank you, I must say it was harder then I was thinking it will be. I love my potatoes and pasta, so to say away for one week was hard. Other hand I love my meat too and to have plenty of meat and fish was blessing. 2 X heb was great too.
I think next time I ll do it I will cook more stew kind of things , this time it was more salads, and winter time salads dont seem like a lot :)
It was so worth it tho - I will be doing it again for sure. I did SE week few months ago and lost 6 or 7 lbs then , so I would say this one worked more for me .

i attempted it for ONE day and had already failed by teatime lol, fancied a muller light, but you're not supposed to have yoghurts as its 'free' but not 'speed' !:rolleyes:
might have another go later somewhen, but would really need to plan first though!:D

Thank you, I must say it was harder then I was thinking it will be. I love my potatoes and pasta, so to say away for one week was hard. Other hand I love my meat too and to have plenty of meat and fish was blessing. 2 X heb was great too. I think next time I ll do it I will cook more stew kind of things , this time it was more salads, and winter time salads dont seem like a lot :) It was so worth it tho - I will be doing it again for sure. I did SE week few months ago and lost 6 or 7 lbs then , so I would say this one worked more for me .

That's the thing I would struggle with the most, I'm definitely s carb girl.. But I'm going to give it a try in a few weeks. X

Hey, joined back to class this week after a while off. Only put on 4lb in the time I've been off so feeling pretty chuffed with that! Gives me now 1 and a half stone to my target (may lower it though as I get closer!).

Trying to get my head around SP wish they would have given us an idea of a meal plan - anyone know where I can find one or anyone who has tried it can they give me some ideas?!
Can I still have cereal for brekky as hexB and hexA and then have SP lunch and dinner and then maybe Alpen light bars as a snack for other hexB? Can't seem to understand it all!

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance!

Thank you, I must say it was harder then I was thinking it will be. I love my potatoes and pasta, so to say away for one week was hard. Other hand I love my meat too and to have plenty of meat and fish was blessing. 2 X heb was great too. I think next time I ll do it I will cook more stew kind of things , this time it was more salads, and winter time salads dont seem like a lot :) It was so worth it tho - I will be doing it again for sure. I did SE week few months ago and lost 6 or 7 lbs then , so I would say this one worked more for me .

That's the thing I would struggle with the most, I'm definitely s carb girl.. But I'm going to give it a try in a few weeks. X

Hi there!

I'm new to the Minis boards having joined SW online.
I will be weighing in on a Saturday morning and would like to join the thread please? I would like to think of it as my SW Group Online :)

I look forward to seeing how we all get on next Saturday!

KW x

Hi there! I'm new to the Minis boards having joined SW online. I will be weighing in on a Saturday morning and would like to join the thread please? I would like to think of it as my SW Group Online :) I look forward to seeing how we all get on next Saturday! KW x

Welcome and good luck. If you need any help just give us a shout, xx

Back