Saturday weigh in

Welcome and good luck. If you need any help just give us a shout, xx

Thank you Sookie! I really appreciate that.

Currently trying to get used to the Extra EasySP plan. It all feels too good to be true, hopefully the scales will show a loss next Saturday :D xx

I was going to do the sp plan. But decided to just stick to ee for this week. I'm away for 10 days soon, so when I get back I will be doing sp for the few days before weigh in ;-)

Good luck everyone!

:banana dancer:I weighed this morning & have dropped 5lbs, which is great news (all Xmas gain weight of course). I thought I'd weigh today as we're away next weekend (already, again) & will have to weigh on Thursday next week, so I thought I'd make both weeks short, rather than really cutting next week's short - does that make any logical sense?

Weighed in today as now away for the weekend. 5lb off for me.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow x

Wow! 5lb each! That's amazing! Well done both of you!

Hi everyone!
This is my first post! I'm just off for my first weigh in at group and feeling a bit nervous! I've pretty much followed plan and walked a fair amount so fingers crossed! I will post the results later :)
Good luck to anyone else weighing today. Lovely to hear about good losses!

Thanks! Mine is entirely due to massive gain over xmas, so I don't really deserve any congratulations!!

Of course you do!! Massive congratulations for getting back on it and being determined to shed that bit extra.. That definitely deserves congratulations!

Hi everyone!
This is my first post! I'm just off for my first weigh in at group and feeling a bit nervous! I've pretty much followed plan and walked a fair amount so fingers crossed! I will post the results later :)

Welcome and good luck!

2lb off for me this week. Back at work now after Christmas so got my routine back!

Good luck everyone!

:banana dancer:I weighed this morning & have dropped 5lbs, which is great news (all Xmas gain weight of course). I thought I'd weigh today as we're away next weekend (already, again) & will have to weigh on Thursday next week, so I thought I'd make both weeks short, rather than really cutting next week's short - does that make any logical sense?

Wow! Fabulous loss, it's great that you've got back on it after a Christmas gain and had a loss. I think making both weeks short rather than just one very short week is most likely to reflect your progress over the two weeks - makes lots of sense to me. x

Weighed in today as now away for the weekend. 5lb off for me.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow x

Great result - well done! I hope you have a fab weekend away x

Hi everyone!

Good luck for your first WI! I had mine today too (...but at home) so I understand the nerves. I can't wait to hear how you get on xx

2lb off for me this week. Back at work now after Christmas so got my routine back!

Routine makes such a difference, that's one of the perks to being at work. It seems to regulate my meal times too, which I find if I have planned snacks with me stops me picking at the office leftovers. Great loss xx

3.5lb off for me this week!

Excellent loss - well done! xx

Thanks for the welcome!
Great to hear about some brilliant losses too!
Well, amazingly enough I lost 7lbs and got my first half stone award!
I have never lost anything like that in a week before, so completely gobsmacked :).
Off to update my stats and plan for the week ahead!
Shellie

Thanks for the welcome!
Great to hear about some brilliant losses too!
Well, amazingly enough I lost 7lbs and got my first half stone award!
I have never lost anything like that in a week before, so completely gobsmacked :).
Off to update my stats and plan for the week ahead!
Shellie

Wow! That's just incredible! Congratulations on your loss! xx

My first weigh in since I started a week ago, lost 4lbs :)

Congratulations to every one!

Back