Saturday weigh in

Well done everyone! :) I forgot to weigh myself this morning so will see how I got on in the morning!

EDIT: Have lost 3.25lbs this week! Currently meal planning and going to try a few SP recipes. I haven't got a new pack as I'm going it alone at home so been looking for other people's recipes online that are 'SP recipes'.

Good luck for the next week, all! :)

Last edited:
Really early WI this week, as we're off on a long weekend. Another 2 lbs off! (Will probably put it all back on again by Monday!!)

Well done and have a feb weekend away.

I'm off to Spain tomorrow for 9 days. Going to come on here everyday to help me stay on track xx

2.5lbs off today :) very happy with that as I had a meal out last night! Stayed on plan but I'm never quite sure the syns are right for restaurant meals - they must make them differently in every restaurant! Best I could do though!

First week following Slimming World.

Pleasant suprise this morning when I stepped on the scales, 11lb off! Very happy :)

Wow, that's amazing!!!! Well done! Did you do EE or EE SP?

I'll be honest, not sure on what Extra Easy and the other one is? Just ordered the starter pack (directory books) on E-Bay and followed Original/Green days. Stuck to it 100%, had about 7/8 syns per day. :)

(Thank you btw!)

Lost 3lbs this week :)

Congratulations to everyone!

I'll be honest, not sure on what Extra Easy and the other one is? Just ordered the starter pack (directory books) on E-Bay and followed Original/Green days. Stuck to it 100%, had about 7/8 syns per day. :)

(Thank you btw!)

Extra Easy is the main plan now. I do green days too, rather than EE. Sounds like you have got to grips with it and it is working for you!

First weigh in at class this morning, 4lb off! back to wedding weight already! :D

Hello all,

I'm Michelle and this is the first time I've posted. I'm a Saturday weigher so I'm hoping its ok for me to join this thread. I joined slimming world on the 10th Jan so this week was my first proper weigh in and I lost 4.5lb :) which considering the whole household has had the dreaded lurgy this week and I've not done any exercise or anything I'm over the moon with my loss. Hoping the Saturday weigh ins will help me stick to plan as weekends especially Friday nights when the OH is off work are usually my downfall and a bad weekend so easily leads to a bad week...a habit I'm determind to break! Good luck everyone for this week x

Hello all,

I'm Michelle and this is the first time I've posted. I'm a Saturday weigher so I'm hoping its ok for me to join this thread. I joined slimming world on the 10th Jan so this week was my first proper weigh in and I lost 4.5lb :) which considering the whole household has had the dreaded lurgy this week and I've not done any exercise or anything I'm over the moon with my loss. Hoping the Saturday weigh ins will help me stick to plan as weekends especially Friday nights when the OH is off work are usually my downfall and a bad weekend so easily leads to a bad week...a habit I'm determind to break! Good luck everyone for this week x

Well done on your first weeks loss:)

Hi all, new to this! I started SW at home on 5/1/2015 at 13st 10lb and would like to join in on the Sat weigh in for support! My first two weigh ins are below -
10/1/2015 13st 4lb = -6lb
17/1/2015 13st = -4lb

I have a lot more to go to hit the goal of my "happy" weight 11st 4lb (which is still quite high but i'm solidly made lol) but I feel confident that this diet will help me reach and maintain it. (Past WW, Atkins, Calorie controlled, you name it I've tried it with varying degrees of success but always relapsing.)
Any tips or advice welcome but just the feeling of a support network would help, its the only thing I would consider going to the classes for and this saves me lol.
Wishing you all magic numbers on Sat x

Back