Saturday Weigh in

Hi there. Is this thread still open? I have a saturday weigh in. I only started a week ago and managed to loose 7lbs. I'm really chuffed but I know that's the easy week over.
I'm attempting to follow slimming world myself as I have all the books from 2 years ago

Hi Yvonne I started SW again last Saturday and I too am doing it by myself. I had my first WI in this morning and I was soooo pleased to say like you 7lb off so well done you :)

Wow you guys put me to shame!

I started this week to with Herbalife this time & lost 4lbs!

I am quite happy with that cos only started on Tuesday.

Had a bit of a fat day today & straight back on it tomorrow!

I have another 3st 6lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight so mind if I join you on a weekly WI?

Dxxx

Hi there Dolly Rocker firstly well done you 4lb off is fabulous :). What is Herbalife I've not heard of that one before? I've always found losing weight a struggle as I'm a total sugar addict, well any kind of food addict to be honest lol. I just decided last week that I had to do something as I'm ashamed of the way I look :-(. I've got 51lbs to lose to get to the weight I'd be quite happy with so yes please feel free to join in and we can support one another :). How have you dine today? x

I have 52lbs in total to lose!!

Pretty much the same as you.

Its like meal replacement, 2 shakes a day, supplements & a 600 calorie meal.

I have tried EVERYTHING else & its not worked.

Had a good day so far just got dinner in the oven.

How about you? Xxx

Hi there

Oh wow you're good with the meal replacement foods, I couldn't do that as I like the chewy bars too much lol. We had some Lighter Life bars and magazines dropped into work one day - I took the bar and left the mag lol. Do you have a consultant or are you doing it by yourself?

I've been 100% good since I started just over a week ago, tonight I've had a big salad with a jacket potato and cottage cheese. I've successfully managed to steer clear of my daughter's pudding of chocolate Angel Delight Ice Cream topped with Chocolate Angel Delight , squirty cream and those little Mars pieces droooooooool lol xx

Hi there

Oh wow you're good with the meal replacement foods, I couldn't do that as I like the chewy bars too much lol. We had some Lighter Life bars and magazines dropped into work one day - I took the bar and left the mag lol. Do you have a consultant or are you doing it by yourself?

I've been 100% good since I started just over a week ago, tonight I've had a big salad with a jacket potato and cottage cheese. I've successfully managed to steer clear of my daughter's pudding of chocolate Angel Delight Ice Cream topped with Chocolate Angel Delight , squirty cream and those little Mars pieces droooooooool lol xx

Oh my that pudding sounds amazingggggggggggg!!!

I am just doin it by myself at the minute.

Yeah the meal replacement is going well.

I was having a shake for breakfast & lunch then having my dinner when I got home.

Been getting home late though & eatin at like 8pm so this time I have switched to having my meal at lunchtime instead.

I had my shake when I got in with 2 boiled eggs & feel very satisfied with that.

Oh I tried cottage cheese but really didn't like it! Its so good for you though so might give it a wee try again its just the texture I cant get past!

Dxxx

Morning Dolly well I have to say I think you're doing amazing to say you are doing this alone and with meal replacements so well done you :). I remember years ago doing Slimfast ... like we all did lol and I'd be having meals and slimfast and my work colleagues would all laugh and tell me I was meant to be having one or the other ... thing is they were just tooooo tasty lol :-D.

Now I like cottage cheese but I can see where you're coming from as a friend of mine couldn't stand the texture of mushrooms, she said they were too slimey - me, I've never had a problem with food, I love everything that's my only problem lol :-D.

Well I've got up this morning was a little excited to get weighed and am happy to say I've lost 3lb this week yay :):):):):) I'm really happy. I can already see my shape changing back in the two weeks I've been doing SW. I am so pleased I've managed to crack this battle on my own without having to go to class and fork out £5 every week. I've made myself a little countdown chart to mark my weight loss on against the weeks I have before I go on holiday next year - 41 weeks to go and 41lb to lose. Even if I don't lose 41lb, I'll be happy if I can get anywhere near that target.

Ok it's back to cleaning before my daughter gets up. GOOD LUCK with your WI today, fingers crossed for you hun :) xx

Hi there. Is this thread still open? I have a saturday weigh in. I only started a week ago and managed to loose 7lbs. I'm really chuffed but I know that's the easy week over.
I'm attempting to follow slimming world myself as I have all the books from 2 years ago

Hi YvonneD are you still with us? Please do feel free to join in and tell us how you are getting on, it's great to have a bit of support on here. If you're still getting weighed on a Saturday, wishing you lots of luck for a good result :) xx

Wow moosmum 3lbs is amazing!!!

I lost 2lbs this week.

6lbs gone in 2 weeks yayyyyyyyyy!!!!

You can defo lose the 41lbs in 41 weeks chick.

D xxx

Hi Dolly thankyou and WELL DONE YOU that's fabulous are you really pleased with yourself? Have you had a good week? I've stayed on track 100% and until Christmas plan to keep doing so.

I've got to get through Halloween yet, I'm going out for Chinese but I'm going to make sure I stick with fish and vegetables, bit of rice thrown in. I usually over stuff myself when I go for Chinese too it's the eyes bigger than belly syndrome lol.

Hope you have a good weekend and make sure you stay on track ... we can do it :) xx

Yeah I am very happy!!

Any other diet I have done I always have a good loss 1st week then STS or lose 1/2lb so this is amazing!!

I am staying 100% all the way through so 2nd November. I am out for a Thai Meal so I am gonna have what I would usually enjoy it then straight back on plan after.

I have lots coming up through November & December so I am worried about gaining!!

I think I will be fine as long as I have my 2 shakes or even just 1 shake on the day when I have plans to go out then straight back on plan.

Anyway we will see how it goes I realise that its not gonna be downhill with the weight everyweek as much as I would LOVE that!!

What date you away next year??

I want to be at my ideal weight by March 2014.

D xxx

Hiya well I've done Slimfast but as I said liked the shakes so much they ended up being a milkshake lol. I did really well on Weightwatchers after I had my daughter I lost 2st in 3 months and got back down to almost pre pregnancy weight. I managed to get down to 10st 5lb but even if I could get to 11 I'd be happy but really would love to be 10.7 that's where my 41lbs are taking me lol.

This time of year is always difficult isn't it especially if you are fighting with your weight and food issues. People who have never had a problem don't understand and will say oh go on, one won't hurt you but I am staying strong. I think if I can get into this mindset before Xmas I will manage to get through it without falling off the wagon.

I too am worried about gaining - this is where I lose the plot, I'll end up doing really well for a few weeks then have a bad week and then just give up. Not this time though I really want to see this through to the end lol :).

Yes try and limit your shakes on the days you will be eating out - can you have fruit or is it only meal replacements?

I would love to be at target before I go away (which is August next year) but I'd be quite happy with losing as much as I can before then. Earlier would be a bonus but like you say it's not all going to be downhill with the losses as we all know. I have to say though when I have stuck 100% to plan in either WW or SW I have lost every week so I guess it can be done.

Here's to another successful week :). xxx

Well do you know what you are goin to do this!!!!

We will all be here to support you & cheer you on.

I set myself a goal to be at 10st 7lbs by the 1st week in March so we will see how that goes!!

It might be me getting to my ideal weight around the same time as you - I will be happy either way.

Dxxx

Oooh I like your spirit and the fact you want to lose the same amount as me but in a shorter period that's brill, good on ya :). I'll keep checking in to see how you're going.

So what delightful shake was it for tea or is it a proper meal in the evening? Are those diets expensive to do - I just couldn't possibly afford to follow one and I also have to say being on a diet isn't cheap either

Well today I have been to Costco and bought a box of Krispy Kreme donuts (not for me of course lol) and a six pack of those enormous cupcakes, again not for me. My daughter was straight into those the minute we left oh how I wanted one lol.

I'm just waiting for my tea now and settling down to watch Xfactor or should I say fixfactor. Having grilled chicken and roast veg mmmmm xx

Had a shake for brekkie & lunch today.

Had tomato & basil pasta with peas & sweetcorn.

If I get a bit peckish later which is highly possible I am going to have a pickled egg - I love them!! Not everyone's cup of tea tho.

I haven't even watched the x factor this year - I was on holiday when it started then just never bothered when I got back.

Hubby is on the xbox now while I am faffin about online. Will watch world war Z later & sip on water while he stuffs his face with kettle chips & snickers bars - Oh the joys of having a 32 inch waist - PIG haha!!!

Enjoy your dinner honey.

Dxxx

Back