Saturday yay!

Hules

Silver Member
What's everyone up to this weekend? I've got a busy, but kind of homey day, house tidying, gardening and the like. Need to find some shoes too.

Fancy poached eggs for brekkie :) when I manage to get myself out of bed!

Morning Hules. Doin the same 2day. Lots to do in house and oh has some DIY to do! So I lost 1lb since Tuesday. Not going to beat myself up about it feel really bloated as I said don't know if its too much bread or I'm due TOTM (wish it would hurry up!) so I'm throwing myself into it I want a good loss this week. Got my x trainer built up last nite. I'm 13st 1lb want to be at least 12st 13lb next Saturday! X

I need to to go to Costco but ill steer clear of the amazing Danishes....

I need to to go to Costco but ill steer clear of the amazing Danishes....

Hey zippygeorgeandben! Ahhh, Costco danishes mmmmmm! When my boss has anything to celebrate or if we have to work late he always gets them! The custard ones are my faves - I dread to think of how many points they are! I ended up going for a bit of a mooch around the shops today, never feel hungry when I do that so good there. I fancy a bowl of cereal and I've the points left so will probably have some in a mo. How's the Xtrainer going Lou? I'm sure you'll get under 13 this week, a lb is a lb and if you're feeling bloated or TOTMy then that's good going too! Bet it'll be good come next Sat. x (PS stoopid keyboard!)

Hi Hules! I stayed away from the danishes, and the Haribo, and the Jelly Bellys...
Got my 48 chewy fruit bars for breakfast at work. They are 130kls and I normally have the Oat bars which are 198kl so I'm saving 68 calories there!
Just had dinner, chicken breast, jacket potato, carrots and courgette.
Muller light for dessert and maybe some snack a jacks later on if i'm peckish!

I love chewy fruity type bars! Sounds like you've had a good day ZG&B! Talking of snack-a-jacks has anyone tried the new Snack-a-jack crunchy curls? I tried them for the first time today from ADSA - the cheeky chutney flavour was lush and only a point a bag!! I've had all my points for the day now and cleaned my teeth (my trick for not eating any more, it takes me so long to do my teeth that I'd never want to do them twice before bed!). How's everyone else got on today?

Hi Hules - done ok today I have. Tomorrow is weigh day at 620am so keep fingers crossed whilst you're sleeping!

Will do - fingers crossed! Well done for today! X

Back