Saturdays menus

MrsB

Team FFF!!!
Another green day here :D

Brunch - baked beans, 2 quorn sausages, dry fried mash potato and 2 dry fried eggs :D Yummmyyy, and all free:D

tea - ryvitas and marmite (hex b)

snacks - banana, strawberries, muller lite and maybe a milky hot chocolate (hex a + sins)

I had a red day yesterday (mmm fillet steak) so today it's green.

For breakfast/lunch I had a quorn burger, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms, scrambled egg and 3 ww brown danish toast (hex b) with laughing cow. I'm still full so can't think what I'll have later.

I've got some tinned vegetarian ravioli, I might give that a go later.

Red Day

B: Bacon (no Fat) Eggs, Syn Free Sausage and tomatoes. 2x400g wholemeal bread (hexb)

L: small peice of salmon
fruit/yogurt

D: BBQ at friends house

Syns: Alcohol !!!

So far today I have has 2 slices of nimble toast with low fat spread.

Multigrain rivitas with again low fat spread (should I start having laughing cow instead?) with cheese from HEX

For a snack I'll have a peach in a bit although I am still ok frum lunch at the mo.

Then for dinner I am going to fry a courgette, baby aubegine, mushrooms and onions using dry light and will add some pasata basil leaves and some mixed herbs to taste. But can't decide on whether to have this with cous cous or try out the SW chips:confused:

Does that sound ok for a days food?

That doesn't sound much to me Sophs, I eat much more than that! I don't know how many sins in low fat spread, but if I'm not having cereal my hex a's are skimmed milk (for tea) and 3 laughing cow lights, they're much tastier than low fat spread too.

That doesn't sound much to me Sophs, I eat much more than that! I don't know how many sins in low fat spread, but if I'm not having cereal my hex a's are skimmed milk (for tea) and 3 laughing cow lights, they're much tastier than low fat spread too.

Hmmm maybe I could have both cous cous and the chips then:D

breakfast: skimmed milk (hex a), 42g crunchy bran (hex b), chopped banana, sweetener.

lunch: 3 quorn sausages, baked beans, mushrooms, plum tomatoes, 2 x 400g w/meal toast (hex b), ketchup (1 sin)

dinner: 4 x sesame ryvita (6 sins), half tub sundried tomato and basil pate (4 sins), beef space raider crisps (3), 0% greek yogurt and sweetener.

Back