Sauce to use in a stir fry?

anna_vixen

Gold Member
Hi!
I used to use the blue dragon stir fry sauces but think that because of the syn value whether there are any other sauces that I could make to go in with it - i've already tried just soy sauce x

I always think soy, drop of sherry, tsp sweetener and garlic is always a nice sauce for marinating meat for stir frying. Not sure how the sherry would work on SW as i do WW !

pablohoney said:
I always think soy, drop of sherry, tsp sweetener and garlic is always a nice sauce for marinating meat for stir frying. Not sure how the sherry would work on SW as i do WW !

Thankyou!! :) xx

ninnins said:
oyster sauce is good and low syn, nice on its own or with soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic

Oo lovely! Thankyou very much! X

I use chinese five spice to season my stir fry. Its a spice and not a sauce, not to sure if it has any syn value ???:confused:

There was a recipe for a pad thai in an old sw mag my consultant had which had soy sauce, fish sauce and thai sweet chilli sauce as the... sauce! It was really nice.

I always put my meat in a bowl, add soy sauce, fresh crushed garlic and some fresh grated ginger. Leave to marinade in the fridge and you have a delicious flavour for you stir fry.

Back