Saucy Secret recipe recommendation

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sticky, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For anyone who hasn't tried this yet, I can highly recommend the Saucey Secret BBQ sauce. Oh my goodness it's SO good!

It's in the version which was a mini 'flip chart' style book, so not sure if it's in the normal book.

I'm not sure if we can list official SW recipes in the recipe forum???

I made the sauce and glazed some chicken breasts with it while they cooked and then poured on more over the top before serving with roasted mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (with garlic).

The only thing I would say is that the recipe says it's for 4 people. I doubled the passata base and it still did two. We weren't being piggies either. It just thickened very fast and we wanted something a little runnier to serve with.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooo...now Im intrigued!! Please can you post the recipe Hun?? I would love a barbeque sauce for chicken, bacon and topped with an allowance of cheese (sounds like a pub meal I know :) )

Thank you!

xxx

4. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Posted in the normal recipe thread hun. It's from memory but I think that's it. Will check later and change if need too.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.