Sausage and Jersey Royal Bake- delicious

Hi
I am new to SW diet but have made this recipe a couple of times and it's delicious. I am on EE plan.

Ingredients
1 x pack of Debbie & Andres sausages (bought from Asda) - or any low fat sausage, but these are tasty and I think they are 1.5 syns each
1 x bag of Jersey Royal potatoes
3 red onions
1 x pack of cherry tomatoes
1 tbls balsamic vinegar
Virgin Oil Frylite spray

Method
Place the 8 sausgaes into a large oven dish and spray with frylite spray, cook in oven 200 for approx 10 mins
Partboil the jersey royal potatoes and then add them to the sausages tossing them around in the juices from the sausages.
Chop the 3 red oinions into large chunks and add to dish, drizzle with 1 - 2 tbls balsamic vinegar
Cook in oven for 30 mins
After 30 mins add the bacg of cherry tomatoes and cook for another 10 mins
Serve with a nice green salad.

In total its about 3 syns on EE(for the sausages only) so depends on what sausages you use.
Try it you will love it!:)

i might try that with my favourite veggie sausages, it sounds really nice:D thanks for recipe:D

Oh this sounds really nice and something the kids will eat too. Will be adding this to my list.

Lovely recipe!

What Debbie & Andrew sausages do you use, because the lowest syn one I can find is 2.5?

Garden Herb 97% Pork Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 67g each 7
Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 67g each 9
Leek & Cheddar Pork Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 67g each 44
Perfect Pork Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 67g each 33
Pork & Apple Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 67g each 33
Pork & Mustard Sausages, 6 pack, chilled , 67g each 8

Hi Lynne

You're probably right about the syns for the D&A sausages. I have been counting them as 1.5 syns each but was just guessing based on other similar sausages. I'm just joining SW group on Tuesday so just working from information I can find elsewhere for now. Still a reasonable dinner though for 5 syns as it is quite filling.
Irene
x

Hi Lynne

You're probably right about the syns for the D&A sausages. I have been counting them as 1.5 syns each but was just guessing based on other similar sausages. I'm just joining SW group on Tuesday so just working from information I can find elsewhere for now. Still a reasonable dinner though for 5 syns as it is quite filling.
Irene
x

I agree with you Irene, still a good dinner for the syns, even if you chose one of the higher synned ones.

I rarely buy low syn sausages now, as I would rather eat one good quality sausage, than two or three low syn ones.

Back