Sausage roll EEEEKKKK!!!!

xpander76

Good morning people.

I've been soooooooooo naughty this morning and I've had a sausage roll for my breakfast!

How bad do you think the syns are for this? I'm thinking I'm going to have to seriously reduce my syns each day for the rest of the week, but oh my goodness, it was GORGEOUS! :D

Sausage rolls, bite size each 2½
Sausage rolls, snack size each 6
Sausage rolls, standard each 10½
Sausage rolls, large each 17½

Even a big one's only just over the syns for one day. Just be good for the rest of today then forget about it :)

According to our Food Optimising 'Bible'

Sausage Rolls
1 cocktail 2.5
1 small 6
1 medium 11.5
1 large 28

YIKES!! :eek:

According to our Food Optimising 'Bible'

Sausage Rolls
1 cocktail 2.5
1 small 6
1 medium 11.5
1 large 28

YIKES!! :eek:

Well the ones I posted above are a copy & paste from Syns Online. At the end of the day once you've eaten it it's done, and one sausage roll is NOT going to make a blind bit of difference to your weight loss in a whole week. I eat more syns than that EVERY Saturday.

There's no point Yikesing over it, that's the sort of thing that makes you panic and go and binge away as you think you've fecked the entire week up over one sausage roll - which you HAVEN'T.

As I said, just rein it in for the rest of the day and forget about it.

There's no point Yikesing over it, that's the sort of thing that makes you panic and go and binge away as you think you've fecked the entire week up over one sausage roll - which you HAVEN'T.

Actually, the 'Yikes' was more to myself, than anyone else. I had never realised how high these were as have not eaten them for so long. I feel a bit shot down now, and think I'll refrain from posting on these kind of threads for a while.

xpander, try not to worry too much. The main thing is that you have realised you were 'naughty' and that you want to pull the rest of the week back together. Just think, it's only 1 meal out of 21 so it's unlikely to make too much difference. Sorry if my 'yikes' scared you, I obviously made a bad impression. Have a great week xx

xpander, try not to worry too much. The main thing is that you have realised you were 'naughty' and that you want to pull the rest of the week back together. Just think, it's only 1 meal out of 21 so it's unlikely to make too much difference. Sorry if my 'yikes' scared you, I obviously made a bad impression. Have a great week xx

Hey no worries lovely. I was thinking 'yikes' when I ate it, but I thought 'Mmmmmmmmmmm' a lot more!!!!!!! ha ha ha!

Thanks for the replies ladies. I thought I would have done a lot more damage than that, so I'm really pleased that I can eat normally for the rest of the week! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Back