Sausages and other important things

I know. Smudgie was with druggy owners for 4 years until he was rescued. He was with another yorkie, Hamish who had to be PTS as he had a fractured skull. Smudgie was in a foster home for 6 months learning all the basics (he had never been on a lead) & learning to trust people.
We've had him 16 months now. We had to go to Doncaster (375 miles round trip :O) to fetch him. I'm glad the foster mum liked us, we could have come home with an empty car, lol.

Anyway, he is the most loving , funniest & happiest little man there has ever been & the star of our local! We are so lucky to have him :D

ah Sharon, that is so nice. I'm so pleased he has a good home with you love.

I know. Smudgie was with druggy owners for 4 years until he was rescued. He was with another yorkie, Hamish who had to be PTS as he had a fractured skull. Smudgie was in a foster home for 6 months learning all the basics (he had never been on a lead) & learning to trust people.
We've had him 16 months now. We had to go to Doncaster (375 miles round trip :O) to fetch him. I'm glad the foster mum liked us, we could have come home with an empty car, lol.

Anyway, he is the most loving , funniest & happiest little man there has ever been & the star of our local! We are so lucky to have him :D

So glad he has at last got the owners he deserves - give him a cuddle from me!
Bren xx

lol, will do Bren. He love's his cuddles :) The weird thing he's loves everyone. He has no fear of them. He runs up demanding attention :D

I have a choccy lab that does the same, generally flattens them giving them a love (or looking for food hidden about their person).
Bren xx

Asda do some lovely ones. They're in the black plastic trays with cellophane covers. I've found the vintage cheese with onion chutney, pork and chorizo, and beef with pepper and coriander to be the most satisfying at around 0.5g/0.6g nc.
I think they're called Asda Specially Selected.

how do ye find your sausie's so low carb , the lowest i've found so far is 1.5gr per sausie :cry:

There are several 100% meat ones from the main supermarkets Ber and Lidl Milton Grange ones are very low carb.

Debbie and Andrew garden herb sausages (from Tescos online) are 0.2 carbs each and they're much nicer than the gluten free ones I got from my butcher :)

Jim, I looked at the Milton Gate ones this afternoon and the pork ones were 1.0g/100g and the pork & herb were 4.xg/100g. Have you seen varieties that are lower?

Also, someone mentioned Lidl frozen ones a while back. I only saw these ones (click for bigger)...

...but these are all over 10g/100g :sigh:

Anyone seen low-carb frozen ones?

Susie Debbie & Andrew chipolatos are lush. Better than Jimmy's :D

Go Susie! I don't think I could make them better myself!! They are LUSH :D

Hi peeps, I wanted to ask about bacon, I've spent the last 2hrs in tesco and sainsburys and i'am really stuck, I'am really struggling to find bacon without any sodium nitrate and/or potassium nitrate, which after looking in the Atkins book says stay away from added nitrates. So confused :?/ can u help?

must be just us irish that make crappy sausie's so lol , ah i'm kidding i love love love me sausie's but i'm a teenie bit jealous of ya's having really low carb one's:cry:

I haven't stalled on Tesco's finest back bacon. It's on offer at the moment :)

Hi cinta, thanks for that I'll rush out and get some :) any other bacon ideas?

I tried sainsburys own unsmoked bacon and that was fine ;)

Back