Sausages

Hi, first time I've posted although have been using the site for ages just always found the answer before as there is so much info on this site! Does anyone know the syn value for Tesco Organic Sausages? I'm debating whether to put two in for lunch or whether they go in the freezer for OH to eat if too high syns :)

Wow Fantastic list - thanks Fallen Angel.

Kats:):):):):):)

Scottish Slimmers Vension Sausages..

Sorry if this has been posted already but was wondering what the syn value is for Scottish Slimmers Venison Sausages (55cals) on red please..:D

Does anyone happen to know of any low syn/syn free frankfurters (they can be quorn)?

Only I love hot dogs but they seem to be so bad for you on SW!

Thanks! X

Does anyone happen to know of any low syn/syn free frankfurters (they can be quorn)?

Only I love hot dogs but they seem to be so bad for you on SW!

Thanks! X

The quorn frankfurters are 1.5 syns each.

buy lean pork and make your own.. blitz in a blender, add whatever spices etc you want, shape and cook..

if you want to do "proper" sausages, you can buy the machines for about £20 and then it's just a case of sourcing the cases..

A massive thanks to FallenAngel for all the info - I'm no more than 10 mins away from Asda, Morrisons, Tesco & Aldi so now I have lots to try so I can find sausages that I can eat and the rest of the family will like.

hi, i go to a farmers market once a month and i get sausages, they say they are slimming world sausages and i just take there word for it .
how would i know if they are or not ?

Hi becca,
Butchers who say they sell slimming world products have to have their recipes/meats approved my slimming world. If this is the case they should have a certificate of accreditation issued by SW, just ask whether they do or not. Most butchers will have it on display xxx

this is a farmers market that comes to the wirral once a month from wales,so i am thinking they are not what they say they are. they are nice though either way:)

Mmmm they do sound good :) yum love good sausages! They may well make syn free sausages though, best to ask them and see what they say. If they are made with extra lean pork they are likely to be syn free or very low in syns. Enjoy! Xxxx

ColJack said:
buy lean pork and make your own.. blitz in a blender, add whatever spices etc you want, shape and cook..

if you want to do "proper" sausages, you can buy the machines for about £20 and then it's just a case of sourcing the cases..

A butcher will give these to you for free usually!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tried the Morrisons Eat Smart ones today and they were lovely - so much better than Quorn ones in that they taste like any other sausage. Hubby is a big meat eater and he agreed with me. And if its 1.5 syns for the whole pack of 8, then surely I can have 4 of them and count it as 1 syn?? as opposed to calculating 0.5 syns for 1 just cos its rounded up. (Actual syn count is 0.1875 each)

wild boar and apple sausages

Hey peeps,

ive just brought some of these from my local food festival but not to sure of the syn value can any one help, theres not alot of details on the packaging only 67% wild boar 17% pork back fat the rest is veg etc.

Can any one help

Many thanks.

Azel

Tesco Light Choices 8 Cumberland sausages

Can anyone tell me how many syns these are? They aren't in my Food Directory :mad:

Many thanks :)

Back