Sausages

Cauldron's veggie sausages are nice and only half a syn each I think. I used to eat them pre-SW even when I wasn't a veggie cos I figured they must surely be healthier than sausages!

Hi, Im not sure if anyone has tried the Powters Skinny Pig sausages but they are supposed t be 0.5syn each - you can get them in sainsburys and tescos I believe

I also get the be good to yourself sausages from sainsburys - at 1syn each they are lovely!

I recommend Linda Mccartneys meat free sausages.

The meat free sausages normally taste like cardboard, but the LMC ones are SO tasty! Cant even tell they are meat free. In my opinion anyway :)

What are the SW sausages like?

I have read that they are comparable with WW ones, which I don't like, my favourites are the Tesco healthy living cumberland ones, which are one syn each.

What are the SW sausages like? I have read that they are comparable with WW ones, which I don't like, my favourites are the Tesco healthy living cumberland ones, which are one syn each.

I'm not sure, I don't like the ww ones but in my area we have a local producer who sell about 20 flavours and theyvd been tested to have official sw syns, most are free sold are 1/2 syn and they are fantastic, the sw ones I've noticed are much higher in fat and calories than these so I'll stick to these I think.

I'm not sure, I don't like the ww ones but in my area we have a local producer who sell about 20 flavours and theyvd been tested to have official sw syns, most are free sold are 1/2 syn and they are fantastic, the sw ones I've noticed are much higher in fat and calories than these so I'll stick to these I think.

Wow! Lucky you! You can't order them on-line, can you?! :D

I dint think so they travel round the local
Farmers markets

I thought SW had stopped endorsing individual butchers, because they couldn't constantly control their recipes etc

What are the SW sausages like?

I have read that they are comparable with WW ones, which I don't like, my favourites are the Tesco healthy living cumberland ones, which are one syn each.

I have been told by Tesco Customer Services that their Healthy Living Cumberland Sausages will no longer be available as they don`t sell enough.
We should get up a petition.

I have been told by Tesco Customer Services that their Healthy Living Cumberland Sausages will no longer be available as they don`t sell enough.

Noooooooooooooo! These are the only sausages I like! :eek:

They have not had them in my big store or any others in my area since before xmas. Yes really. They could be bought on line though. They did warn me that they would been unavailable by Feb. It seems that that is the case/

Another thng about Tesco. They should sell a 500g pot of low fat natural yogurt, their cheap range for 45p ----- used to be blue stripe. Well it is FREE on SW even tho it is low fat. My Tesco don`t sell it anymore, but if I travell only 60 miles to Haverhill in Suffolk, I can get it. AH Everyday Value range. Yes 45p an free on SW

Noooooooooooooo! These are the only sausages I like! :eek:

They have not had them in my big store or any others in my area since before xmas. Yes really. They could be bought on line though. They did warn me that they would been unavailable by Feb. It seems that that is the case/

Another thng about Tesco. They should sell a 500g pot of low fat natural yogurt, their cheap range for 45p ----- used to be blue stripe. Well it is FREE on SW even tho it is low fat. My Tesco don`t sell it anymore, but if I travell only 60 miles to Haverhill in Suffolk, I can get it. AH Everyday Value range. Yes 45p an free on SW

Oh dear, I hope not, as they are my favourites!

I did get a pack yesterday, hope it's not my last

Noooooooo! I buy these all the time, I even got my husband eating them!!!!

We have a butcher that does syn-free sausages but I can't drive and it's 9 miles away, difficult by public transport but doable by bike but I hardly do it as it's an hour each way. Guess I'll just have to stockpile them!!!

I thought SW had stopped endorsing individual butchers, because they couldn't constantly control their recipes etc

As far as I know they send them off and get the syns awarded our consultant keeps us updated on the new flavours and reminds us when the market is on. So not sure but loads ppl at our groups eat them

As far as I know they send them off and get the syns awarded our consultant keeps us updated on the new flavours and reminds us when the market is on. So not sure but loads ppl at our groups eat them

I might be wrong, but I thought that stopped, but if it hasn't, would be very interested in finding some locally

Back