Sausages

I have just bumped the "low carb contest" thread - look at the last page on there for an updated list of various foods including sossies - hope that helps.

It's one of those things you can snack on all the time, i just had some with cheese melted over them and some mayo. Just something to tide me until my roast dinner! I've bought pork AND chicken lol, plus broccolli and cauliflower to make mash. Yummy :)

How are you getting on? I've had a fair bit of booze this weekend but been good with the food so hoping it hasn't done too much damage !

Im doing great food wise Claire. Couldnt tell you about the scales coz I havent weighed since Wednesday and dont intend to until a week on Friday. Definitely going well though so fingers crossed.

Im normally a daily weigher as well but Ive given DD the scales to hide with strict instructions not to give me them back until then and to then take them away again until the following week, lol.

JoanneM said:
Im normally a daily weigher as well but Ive given DD the scales to hide with strict instructions not to give me them back until then and to then take them away again until the following week, lol.

Like it!:)

Back