Sausages!

Can anyone recomment any low syn tasty sausages other than Bowyers please?

I love sausages but need to find a low syn variety I can munch away on!

Thanks in advance.
Libby

The eatsmart ones from morrisons are free apparently - I have'nt tried them myself but they get good reviews on here :)

morrisons sausage 3 syns on green and free on origional ..i tried them last week and have to say they were yummy ..thinking of making a sausage casserole tonight using them ..no one would know the difference gilly x

i tried them and.......didnt like them, i havent had a sausage in ages

The Morrisons ones do take some getting used too!!! Lol
They arent bad as an alternative, but not the same really!

joe's sausages are free......apparently you can get them in some butchers or at some slimming world meetings or online but they're pretty pricey (but very yummy!!!!!!) google joe's sausages.....

hope that if i google ...Joe's sausage ' it dont come up with some 'dirty' website !!!!!!!LOL

I love the morrisons ones and they are free, however i don't like them hot, i have to cook them in advance and stick them in the fridge then munch on them with a little bit of tomato sauce, ha i'm drooling thinking about it ...

morrisons meat free sausages are half a syn each i like them in a fry up there not the real thing but there bloody tasty XX

I am going to buy some quorn sausages today and give them a go - how bad can it be!!

:yuk::yuk: I just don't like them, i have tried and tried to like them but i just can't. Everyone in my class has given me different recipes etc and has made me try and try again. As you can see i'm not a fan, however most people i know on plan love them. Let me know how you get on with them, i still haven't found anyone else that thinks they are yucky x

a quorn sausage sandwich with my HEX nimble bread sounds very apprealing right now... then again, a cheese and onion crisp sandwich did an hour ago. I really need to be busier in work so i stop thinking so much!!

a quorn sausage sandwich with my HEX nimble bread sounds very apprealing right now... then again, a cheese and onion crisp sandwich did an hour ago. I really need to be busier in work so i stop thinking so much!!

I know I shouldnt say this but 2 slices of bread spread with marmite, filled with cheese and onion crisps and grated cheese is just delicious. Your post brought that to the forefront of my mind. Damn it lol :8855::8855:

see it was reading digital spy that put the crisp sandwich notion in my head. I think the mistake of not bringing enough for me to eat in work today. Had home made soup, a muller light and a banana for lunch and i dont think it was enough.

see it was reading digital spy that put the crisp sandwich notion in my head. I think the mistake of not bringing enough for me to eat in work today. Had home made soup, a muller light and a banana for lunch and i dont think it was enough.

damn that digital spy.. I am normally reading that at work lol.

It's the texture of quorn sausages that puts me off! You have to be in Morrisons at the right time to snaffle those sausages, they sell out very quickly.

It's the texture of quorn sausages that puts me off! You have to be in Morrisons at the right time to snaffle those sausages, they sell out very quickly.

Yeah they do go quick, every time i go i get a couple of packs

Back