Save me from the pizza!

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
My husband has just walked in with 2 extra large pizzas that smell divine.:(

One for him and eldest son, the other for my youngest and his friends who are here for a sleep over. I feel so left out! Cooking a SW fry up right now but I have a feeling even Joe's sausage won't satisfy me tonight.:cry:

Step away from the pizza!!!!!

I'm a fine one to talk:8855:Actually I have behaved tonight...for once:eek:

MMMM for your fry up and just think how good you will feel tomorrow knowing you didn't give in!

Know how you feel :( hubby just had a big spicey chicken pizza and garlic dip, the smell was making my tummy growl sooo much lol I had my light choice tomato pasta and meatballs, was nice but just does not compete with pizza! just think how great you will feel in the morning knowing you resisted! x

Thanks girls.

The pizza is all gone and no I didn't help.:D Phew glad that's over! Have to say I gorged on my tea though and feel pretty ill now. Serves me right!

I wonder if these kids will ever go to sleep, I know it's on 10 but still! Sleep-overs always seem like a nice simple birthday party until they all arrive and run around like crazy things. I should have learned after the last one.

woohoo bet your happy you resisted, well done thats a big atchevement x

well done for resisting! Do you feel better today for not having eaten it and ruined your hard work?

Back