Save our Toffee & Pecan Hi-Fi Bars!!!

sugarpuffjane

Goodbye, to the fat lady
I found out from my consultant Natasha last night that they are phasing out the scrummy Toffee & Pecan Hi-Fi Bar!! This is disasterous as it is my all time favourite!!!! I am thinking of buying all her stock and stock piling them!!!! :cry:

I do like these but I guess if they are phasing them out that the sales aren't that good.
Shame though. I can eat one of these whereas the other flavours I can't stop at one!!

Down with toffee and pecan. Bring back Christmas pud ones!!! Mince pie were nowhere near as nice!

Aww that's such a shame, they used to do these fruit and nut ones which I just loved for breakfast but can't get them anymore :(

Not my fave flavour - i find them SUPER sweet. I like the Mint Choc ones best.

Not a fan of the new ones (wanna be Kelloggs Fibre plus bars!!!) or the mince pie ones!

yuk! x

Down with toffee and pecan. Bring back Christmas pud ones!!! Mince pie were nowhere near as nice!

I don't remember the Christmas pud Hi-Fi. Our group are selling off the mince pie ones for BOGOF! Not keen, given them to the OH !!!

;);)I bought the mince pie ones for my hubby too. He loved them, although hes not doing S W. Well when I say hes not doing S W, he has S W meals sometimes without knowing it and says "beautiful that love right enjoyed it!"

I LOVE the toffee and pecan Hi-fi bars!!! (I already have a stash at home!!). Having read on a thread the other week that they were going to stop selling them, I checked with my consultant who said that he hadn't heard anything about it...

Definitely going to buy a box before they go!!!!

Apparently it was the poorest seller!! Apparently the Choc mint is the biggest seller by far!! I also love the toffee/pecan but the Luscious Lemon is my all time fave!! I hope they don't get rid of those!! I do like the new deluxe choccie ones, but I don't think they're a patch on Kelloggs Fibre Plus (dark choc/almond) which are the nicest cereal bars I have tried (of the SW compatible type at least!!)

Boohoo :( I LOVE the toffee and pecan hi-fi bars!

Although I'm quite partial to mint choc, choc orange and chocolate bliss too. Oh, and I just tried the cranberry flapjack ones..very yummy!

Oh well, at least we have other yummy choices too x

I have heard they are bringing out a butterscotch one, maybe thats replacing the toff pecan?

Oh wow, butterscotch sounds very yummy!
Will definitely be trying them if they are released :) x

They are definately been released in a couple of weeks, according to our consultant. They will also be sold in packs of 5 and 2 will count as 1 healthy extra choice.

Michelle

Back