Saving points

kerri-tee

Hi everyone I'm on week 2 and still getting my head around things so sorry if I sound stupid.
But can u save points from your daily allowance and then use them ? Or is it just saving from your weekly

And also ; do u loose more weight if you don't/ do use weeklys anyone any experiences ?

Thanks xxxx

I'm reluctant to comment on the saving thing, cause different leaders seem to say different things.

But no, you will not lose more by not using your weeklies! As someone who worked for NZ WW, the people who consistently achieved good losses were the ones who used most (half to all) of their weeklies.
But try to use at least some of them on good food, and not all on treats if possible (I know some weeks it isn't!), and obviously if you're satisfied don't stuff yourself for the sake of using them :)

Hello there! I've been on WW for 4 weeks and I wondered about the weeklies thing too but my leader told me not to use any... But between you, me and these forum walls (?) I don't think my leader is any good at all... I've been using them anyways but trying to keep to about half and I've lost 9lbs so far so quite happy with that! Best of luck with it all anyways!!

hi,

you can save your daily points but you cant re-use them the next day. Each day you only get 29pp and 49 weeklies, hope that helps and good luck :)

sarah.w said:
hi,

you can save your daily points but you cant re-use them the next day. Each day you only get 29pp and 49 weeklies, hope that helps and good luck :)

Well the number of daily points is different for everyone of course, depending on you age, height, weight, gender and whether you're breastfeeding.

But what do you mean you can save your daily points but not re-use them the next day? If you saved them, you haven't used them the first time, so it wouldn't be re-using. And if you just mean you can't use them on another day, then that's the same as saying you can't save them...

kiwi_chick said:
Well the number of daily points is different for everyone of course, depending on you age, height, weight, gender and whether you're breastfeeding.

But what do you mean you can save your daily points but not re-use them the next day? If you saved them, you haven't used them the first time, so it wouldn't be re-using. And if you just mean you can't use them on another day, then that's the same as saying you can't save them...

I only get 26pp and 49 weeklies I have never eaten my weeklies from the start 2yrs ago but I would recommend that you do or your body gets used to living without then when you do have a night out your body holds onto it giving you a weight gain ( well for me it does everyone is different )
Use your dailies or loose them no carries over that's the old plan
Hope this helps

no you have to use your dailies or loss them, no saving them, thats what your 49 are for.

Back