Saving snacks

Personally ive never done it but im sure there isnt any harm in it

I don't think there is any real problem the only bad thing about it is the shakes and the 3 snacks and 600 cal tea all equal an amount that helps to lose weigh if I go below that your body stores the food as you are not getting enough cals x

jenifur said:
I don't think there is any real problem the only bad thing about it is the shakes and the 3 snacks and 600 cal tea all equal an amount that helps to lose weigh if I go below that your body stores the food as you are not getting enough cals x

Hi jenifur, thank you. I weigh daily and I started out ok losing 2lbs over the first two days and then weds and thurs I've not eaten all my snacks and my dinners were about 500 and I gained 0.5lbs on thurs and STS today :(

When I count calories and am losing I see a steady loss downwards everyday with hardly any gains unless I know I ate more the day before.

I really need to eat everything. I know from calorie counting that if I'm set for 2 lbs a week I struggle but if I'm set to 1lbs a week I lose more than that, sometimes just over 2 lbs????

Does exercising effect the calorie deficit as well because I have upped my calorie burn to about 300 since Wednesday? Should I be eating exercise calories? I wear a HRM so I know there quite accurate.

Sue
X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Exercise probs does affect it as you are burning calories and you have not ate many calories either therefore your body thinks you have not consumed many calories and stores fat.. 1500 calories daily is a good calorie intake if u want to lose weight and do moderate exercise. Hope this helps x

Back