1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Saving syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by amylou55, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. amylou55

amylou55 Full Member

Hi just wondered how you all go about counting your syns. I'm doing SW from home now but last time I did it at a class we were advised to count down from 105 for the week. Is this still a option, or does anybody else do that? It worked for me last time because then on weigh day I always had around 40 left so could have a proper treat like a Chinese. Any advice would be greatfully accepted xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey2014

Janey2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I count my syns as weekly and it works for me but for some people it doesn't. All I can say is try it and if you are having gains/maintains then review it then.

The benefits of weekly are you can save them for a night out, or like you, keep them for WI night. Good luck!
  4. Mini_Coo

Mini_Coo Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I also look at my syns as a weekly number instead of a daily one.

(I tend to use most of my allowance after WI on a Thursday through to Sunday afternoon/evening. Then I am very syn light for the rest of the week, and attack my body magic!)

I am on week 8 of SW, and this has worked for me so far, but if I start to gain/maintain I will look at changing the approach.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.