Saving syns

Uke-Mochi

Hi, I started going to group last week, I read on here it's best to stick to 15 syns a day if you have a bit to lose, I went a few days having about 7 a day then went mad with some booze on saturday night and raided the biscuits...I wrote down my syns and by having 7 for yesterday and today I wont have gone over 105 (15 a day) this week, but already the scales have put me up a few lbs compared to what I read the morning before the drinking?
Now I'm worried about going to class tomorrow.
I think maybe saving syns is bad and 1 glass of wine a day is more sensible!

Dont worry about it Huni.
You should try and avoid weighing yourself except at class as your weight fluctuates daily anyway.
Just face the scales and you may be lucky. If you find that you are drinking or eating just to make up the syns to 15, then cut back. I very rarely have more than 6 and thats on a Green Day for cheese. Normally on a Red day I have around 3 a day and I never feel deprived of anything.

The bigger you are the more you should have. If I had less than 10 per day (70 per week) I wouldn't lose weight! But if you are saving them up and using them in bulk you should do it as far away from WI as possible! Using Syns for alcohol is not bad but it's the munchies that goes with the alcohol that does the damage!

Back