Saving syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Uke-Mochi, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Uke-Mochi

Uke-Mochi Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I started going to group last week, I read on here it's best to stick to 15 syns a day if you have a bit to lose, I went a few days having about 7 a day then went mad with some booze on saturday night and raided the biscuits...I wrote down my syns and by having 7 for yesterday and today I wont have gone over 105 (15 a day) this week, but already the scales have put me up a few lbs compared to what I read the morning before the drinking?
    Now I'm worried about going to class tomorrow.
    I think maybe saving syns is bad and 1 glass of wine a day is more sensible!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dont worry about it Huni.
    You should try and avoid weighing yourself except at class as your weight fluctuates daily anyway.
    Just face the scales and you may be lucky. If you find that you are drinking or eating just to make up the syns to 15, then cut back. I very rarely have more than 6 and thats on a Green Day for cheese. Normally on a Red day I have around 3 a day and I never feel deprived of anything.

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    The bigger you are the more you should have. If I had less than 10 per day (70 per week) I wouldn't lose weight! But if you are saving them up and using them in bulk you should do it as far away from WI as possible! Using Syns for alcohol is not bad but it's the munchies that goes with the alcohol that does the damage!

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I am trying to stick to 10 syns per day is that right. A si have about 1 stone to loose

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yeah that's ideal Gemma

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.